Searching For The Power Inside

They all entered a room specially build for the season spirits and Mother Nature, of course. Like the meeting room, only with the powers of the four season spirits or Mother Nature can open the doors.

"So let's start now, then!!" Robert said and the temperature went up to 38 degrees. Too hot for Jack Frost. "I am starting to see...... Stars," Jack said trying to stable himself. He was on the edge of falling from the dizziness of the heat.

"Eat this!!" Vanessa cried and thorny vines came up swaying around. One had cut him on the shoulder and not long after that it started to bleed. Crimson red blood appeared on the wound. Jack winced in pain.

Mother Nature made lighting sounds. It was really irritating. Rebecca used giant trees to trap jack in a cage like trap. Trapping him there while the vines did the damage. "Urrggg... ENOUGH!!" Jack shouted at the top of his lungs and everything in the room froze instantly.

The temperature dropped down drastically to -99 degrees. Robert passed out. The room was snowing and the vines, the trees everything were frozen in solid ice.

Everyone gasped. No doubt that Jack is powerful. Even Rebecca and Vanessa were shaking hard. "P-P-P-P-P-Please s-s-s-s-sto-o-o-op!!!" Vanessa exclaimed. Just then, Jack fell to the ground unconscious and the temperature went up to -1 degrees.

"Jack!!" Mother Nature exclaimed and hurried over to the unconscious boy who was just lying there not moving. "Let's bring him to his room!!" Mother Nature exclaimed. "And Robert too," Mother Nature added.