Tour Around The Mansion

Soon they reached to another door. Mother Nature opened it and it revealed a large kitchen. There was also a table. It was a shape of a pentagon. Five colors were on it. One yellow, one pink, one blue, one brown and the last rainbow colored.

"Sit on the blue spot. I will prepare something for you to eat," Mother Nature said. Soon, there was a smell of spaghetti coming from the pot. Jack's tummy growled. He is hungry.

"I hear someone's tummy grumbling!! And the food is served!!" Mother Nature exclaimed and served Jack with a bowl of spaghetti. "Thank you for the food!!" Jack said happily and started to dig in.

Mother Nature watched as the Winter spirit finished his food. Even though Jack was never taught about table manners, he ate like a gentleman. He had good table manners. After Jack finished, Mother Nature continued the tour.

Mother Nature took Jack to a place which seemed like a library. "This is the library!!" Mother Nature exclaimed. Yup!! Jack was right. It is a library. "Wow!!" Jack exclaimed looking around. There were so many books all over!!

"Do you know how to read, Jack?" Mother Nature asked as Jack nodded. He was a teenager before he died so... Yes. He knew how to read. "Okay, then!! Let me take you to your bedroom," Mother Nature said and brought Jack to a empty room.

There were light blue walls and a dark blue bed. A white cupboard was beside the bed. "You can also paint your room if you want, Jack," Mother Nature said. "Really?" Jack asked with a grin on his face. "Can I make it snow in here? And can I make icicles hang from the ceilings?" Jack asked as Mother Nature nodded.

"Shall we continue our tour?" Mother Nature asked. Jack nodded. Mother Nature took him to the other places of the mansion like the garden, frozen swimming pool (A/N: It is Winter.) and summoning room.

"You must be tired now. Shall I bring you to your room?" Mother Nature asked with a caring tone. "It is okay, I can go back on my own. And I am going to make it super cold in my room!!" Jack said and flew back to his room.