Chapter 2:

Cam 🦋:

It was a long ass car ride I fell asleep then I was woken by a text from Jess,

TEXT MESSAGES:
Jess: you made it safe?
Bubba: Yeah we on the way to the house right now.
Jess: okay well I love you and miss you already.
Bubba: I love you too tell mama and pops I love dem ight hold the house down while I'm gone.
Jess: you already know I will. Byee..

I turned my phone off and saw Tray looking over at my phone.

"Damn nigga it's just Jess" I said leaning back.

"I'm surprise she coping that you gone with that picture goin around." Tray said reaching in his pocket.

I sat up. "Picture? Nigga what the fuck is you talking about".

"The picture that's going all around her school" he said

I grabbed him by the shirt. " what picture".

"First off nigga yeen whoopin shit" he slapped my hand of his shirt. "Second last week I caught Jess cryin in her room and she told me that some of the girls at her school took a picture of her in the locker room and posted it on social media and printed it out and put it all around school she told me she was going to tell you before you left."

I sat back. " I'm going to kill her and those bratty ass white bitches at her school".

"Hey the reason she didn't tell you was because of basketball don't do nothing stupid that can jeopardize that ight." Tray said.

"Well there is no basketball so I'm back to my hood nigga self."  Tray rolled his eyes.

"Your here Mr.Hayden and Mr.Cam" the driver said.

"Ight I appreciate it man" Hayden said trying to Dap the driver up I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him away from the car.

"Nigga you gon stop putting yo hands on me I'll really fuck you up real talk" he said facing me and pulling up his pants.

I pushed his ass and walked up the steps.

" this a big ass house" I said ringing the door bell.

"I wonder who fine ass daughter stay here" Hayden said rubbing his hands together.

A girl opened the door she had on a just do it matching set on and she had her tooth brush in her mouth and looked at us like we was crazy.

"Is y'all lost or sum" she said taking the tooth brush out of her mouth.

Hayden pushed me out of the way and he put his hand on the door. "Hello beautiful out names is Hayden and Cam we looking for-

"Shh" she put her hand in Hayden face. " I know who y'all is come in" we walked into the house and looked around and sat our bag down she went to the bathroom and rinsed her mouth out.