Chapter 10:

Gabby 😻:

The girls have been an amazing help this past month

The girls have been an amazing help this past month. Raylen comes and get the kids on the weekends. I woke up with Julian laying in my arms I smiled and kissed him on his head I've fell in love with Julian and Taylor I think of them of my kids it's crazy but it's true. I got up and took a quick shower oiled my self down and put on a olive green off the shoulder top with dark blue jeans and put on some gold sandals with my Michael Kors watch I sprayed some perfume on and walked out the bathroom and Julian was still sleeping.

"Juju come on baby get up we finna go play." I said he rubbed his eyes and laid there for a second and sat up looking at the wall I laughed. "Boy ain finna play witchu." I said he reached his arms out and picked him up and got him ready. He looked so adorable. I grabbed his hand and I walked to the kitchen to grab some snacks and I saw Tee Tee down there.

"Tee Tee Raylen ain taking you to school." I said.

"Yeah he said he gon be running a little late something happened at the office." She said scrolling through her phone.

"Watch your brother." I said I walked upstairs to Kylie room she was in there listening to music.

"Aye what's happening at the office." I said she turned the music down and got up and closed the door.

"They caught the folks that held Hailey and Willow hostage they handling it." She said.

"Oh that's good." I said.

"Yeah I know so where you off to lookin like a whole wife." She said I did a little spin.

"I'm taking Julian to the park can you take Tee Tee to school I know Raylen's gon be at the office all day and she can't afford any more absences." I said.

"Yeah I gotchu." She said getting up. I walked out of Kylie's room and back downstairs I grabbed my bag and keys. "Kylie is going to take you to school get yo stuff together ight." I said Taylor nodded and started putting stuff up.
Amani 😍:

I asked Hailey to help me get back into shape because I was getting a lil fat so we were in the fitness room

"I feel amazing." She said walking on the treadmill.