Chapter 40:

Riley 🌺:

I woke up and looked around I was hoping all of this was a dream and I would wake up in my room but it wasn't

I woke up and looked around I was hoping all of this was a dream and I would wake up in my room but it wasn't. I've never been away from my mama and daddy they are my rock they've been here for me for everything and when I think about them not being here it hurts. But I know I have push through I can't fuck up now I'm going to be graduating this year and I know they would want me to be on my a game. I went and took a quick shower and then did my girly hygiene things and put on a black regular crop top and some black biker shorts with some black and white vans I did my lashes and put lip gloss on. We all are staying at Nia's house because it has more rooms and enough space for everybody. I walked down stairs and grabbed me a water I heard someone come into the kitchen I turned around and it was Cyn.

"Hey girl." I said.

"Good morning." She said. She sat at the table. I noticed she was still wearing the same clothes. I sighed.

"Do you want to borrow some clothes or I can take you to your place." I said.

"Oh no I'm fine I don't want to give any trouble." She said.

"It's fine I need to get out of the house." I said she nodded. I went up to my room and gave her a shirt and some tight so she can at least have something clean on she took a shower and we headed out she put her address in my phone.

"Is Julian okay with this I don't want him mad or anything." She said.

"Yeah well Julian doesn't run me and I'll deal with him if he is." I said looking over at her.

"Thank you you all have helped me so much." Cyn said.

"It's no problem really." I said.

"I don't mean to ask but what do you guys do?" She said.

"Our parents are actually part of the 3 Kings you probably heard of us." I said.

"Wait are your parents one of the original families of the 3 Kings?" She said nervously.

"No my parents aren't but my dad works for them... why do you ask?"

"My husband he does business with you guys." She said.

"What's your husbands name?" I asked.

"Elijah Marshall." She said. I never heard of him I might ask Julian to look into it. We pulled up to this huge ass mansion we got out of the car and she unlocked the door.

"What does your husband do." I said looking around.

"He's a gun trafficker." Cyn said running up the stairs. Tuh he must make big bank I said to myself Cyn ran downstairs with a bag and the door slammed open it was a man.

"Cyn?" The man said.

"Ryan." Cyn said running over to him she hugged him.

"Where have you been Boss have had us looking everywhere for you." Ryan said.