Chapter 34:

Hailey 😻:

Today is the wedding and we all have been running around trying to make sure everything is together

"Yeah the chairs go over there." I said directing the man.

"Hailey where do you want the security." Nyla Grace said tapping my shoulder.

"Where everyone enters at I want them to check everybody and if anybody has a problem with that tell them to contact me." I said. She nodded and I walked to the tent where the after party was going to be at.

"Amani is that going to be enough food." I said. She looked at me.

"Yeah." She said and she walked away. I sighed and willow walked over to me.

"You okay?" She said.

"Is Amani ever going to forgive me?" I said.

"Of course but Hailey you have to start being honest not just with Amani but to your self and even tony." She said I sighed and she gave me a smile and walked off. The wedding doesn't start until 5:00 and it's 9:45 right now we have less than seven hours to get ready I'm supposed to be taking gabby for breakfast and distract her for a few hours to get her mind off everything so I hurried back to the hotel room I walked in and Chelsi was sitting in the bed and Tony was on the phone.

"Bout time." He said he kissed Chelsi on her cheek and started grabbing his stuff.

"Where you off too." I asked.

"We have some shit to do for cam before the wedding start I'll see you later I love you." He said he kissed me on the head he didn't even give me a chance to say anything back he hurried out of the room I looked at Chelsi. "All right mama I'll be right back." I said Chelsi didn't even care she continued to watch tv I rolled my eyes and hurried and took a 5 minute shower I put on a champion light pink shirt with grey biker shorts and fuzzy light pink slides I curled my hair and put lip gloss on. I got Chelsi together and went to Gabby's room I knocked on the door and she opened it.

"You ready?" I said.

"Yeah the kids are staying here with Jess and Taylor there watching them for the day." Gabby said I looked into the room and saw Jess and Taylor playing with the other kids. I took Chelsi in there and then me and Gabby headed down stairs for breakfast we ordered and everything.

"Are you nervous?" I said.

"No excited Raylen is like the only person I see myself with in the future." She said the waiter brought our food out and sat it on the table and walked away.

"How are you?" She said.

" I'm fine." I said. She tilted her head.

"Girl I know you like a book what's going on boo." She said.

"I honestly don't know I deadass think there's something wrong with me." I said putting my hand over my head.

"What do you mean."