Chapter 7:

Rachel 🥶:

 This was going to be the third time doing this procedure he's been twitching moving around so the nurse think she can wake him up the doctor and the nurse came in

"You ready." The doctor said. I nodded.

They started the procedure and the doctor started taking notes I saw tray eyes flicker.

"Come on Tray wake up."

His eyes opened and got wide and he started breathing hard I grabbed him and hugged him tightly while crying he wrapped his arms around me.
Gabby 🥵:

I was packing my and Raylen stuff while Raylen spent the rest of the day with Taylor and Julian since we leaving at 7 tonight I love seeing Raylen so happy I know it's going to break his heart having to leave them

I was packing my and Raylen stuff while Raylen spent the rest of the day with Taylor and Julian since we leaving at 7 tonight I love seeing Raylen so happy I know it's going to break his heart having to leave them. I heard a knock on the door and I yelled "Come on in." It was Torrie.

"Hey Gabby can we talk." She said.

"Of course." I said closing the suitcase she sat on the bed and I sat next to her.

"Tee Tee And Juju have gotten so attached to you and Raylen i have to if I'm being honest." She said.

"Yeah we feel the same way." I said grabbing Torrie hand.

"Leaving Raylen and Josh was the biggest mistake of my life I had no choice my boss threatened to expose Josh and Jay's business and throw them in jail and me also who was going to take care of the kids."

"You sacrificed everything for them." I said.

"My husband they killed him for us trying to get back in touch with Josh and Raylen." She said wiping her tears I sat up.

"Torrie you and the kids can't stay here it isn't safe my uncle can get you a house in Atlanta under strict security." I said grabbing her hand.

"No I can't leave I'm in to deep.. Torrie grabbed my hands. I need you and Raylen to take Julian and Taylor raise them love them give them everything I can't. She said as she was crying.