Chapter 17:

Kylie 💛:

"YOUR ASS!" Tray said yelling

"YOUR ASS!" Tray said yelling. I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs tray and Hayden was downstairs playin the game.

"Nigga you be cheating." Hayden said.

"How?" Tray said.

"Because yo ass was supposed to block me." Hayden said.

"Nigga shut up that don't even make sense!" Tray said getting up.

"Next time you want to play with someone tell Tony cause ain playin witcho cheating ass nomo." Hayden said.

"Ight pussy." Tray said.

"Who a pussy." Hayden said getting up.

"Y'all both some pussies now shut the fuck up." I said sitting on the couch.

"Mane Whateva." Tray said turning the tv to cable. Hayden got under me and put his head on my chest.

"Where is everybody it's quiet as fuck." Tray said.

"Jamiyla and Cam helping Tiffany with Xavier around the house Hailey and Tony is out exercising Tevin and Amani is on a date and Raylen and Gabby took Taylor to the airport." I said.

"Ion like this I need some type of noise." Tray said. Hayden started kissing on my neck and I started recording him.

"Man chillat." He said taking my phone out of my hands.

"Can y'all go to y'all room or something." Tray said sitting back.

"Shut up." I said.

"Nigga just mad because will- I covered Hayden's big mouth. Tray got a little tense I could tell.

"So did Renzo ever catch who shot Xavier." Tray said. I looked down at Hayden.

"Nah man ion think so." He said.

"Crazy we still ain't end this shit." Tray said. The door bell rang the boys looked at me. I huffed and pushed Hayden off of me and went to the door. I opened it it was James.

"Hey James What are you doing here?" I said.

"I'm looking for Amani you seen her?" He said jittery.

"James you can't keep stoping by here it isn't appropriate you and Amani broke up a year ago don't you think it's time to move on?" I said.

"You...you don't understand I love Amani she just needs some time." He said. James sounded like a crazy person Him and Amani have been broken for a year and 8 months now what the hell is wrong with him.

"James listen to me very carefully don't ever come by here again you understand." I said. He started hitting the door with his fist slowly.

"I tried to be nice." He said with a evil grin. Tray walked to the door.