Chapter 43:

Amani 😋:

 "Nyla Grace I love you to death but I can't do this anymore

"Nyla Grace I love you to death but I can't do this anymore." I said sitting.

"Yeah this ain't right I miss my babies." Willow said. Nyla Grace sighed.

"You don't think I know that I miss Nia like crazy its killing Cameron to not be in Atlanta right now with his daughter." Nyla Grace said.

"Okay great so let us go home," Kylie said.

"You know that can't happen not now we're so close...you saw that dead body James is still blackmailing us the minute we step out of Las Vegas he's going to put one of our kids in the hospital and do you guys want to be the cause of there pain?" Nyla Grace said. She was right we can't go back especially right now. It's getting worse everybody we get close to James kills them he's controlling our lives and I hate it all I want to do right now is hold my baby girl. Tevin misses her so much that he doesn't eat. But I have to stay strong and pray that we find a way out of this. We are still in Las Vegas we still get updates from our allies about our kids they watch over them. They say Julian is doing a great job. They even take pictures sometimes. I know we'll find our way back to them I just know it.
Chelsi 🤪:

 I walked to my car and was unlocking it when someone tapped my shoulder I turned around and it was Xavier

"Wassup pretty lady." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Nigga what you want." I said.

"Why you mean." He asked smirking.

"Because your a pedophile my cousin is 15 your 18." I said disgusted.

"Yeah yeah whatever I want to get with you though you more my type." He said grabbing my waist I pushed him.

"Don't touch me Xavier my father-

"Your father what because from what I heard you and all your other pretty little cousins parents aren't here your unprotected." Xavier said smirking.

"Stay away from me and my family." I said opening my door as I got in. I tried to close it but he grabbed my door.

"You know it's just a matter of time we'll be coming for y'all." He said I looked at him and get let go of my door I closed it and drove away. I didn't know what to do I was freaked out so I went to the warehouse I arrived there and walked in and right away security grabbed me.