Chapter 35:

Kylie 😍:

It's been 16 years 16 years of peace

It's been 16 years 16 years of peace. We've been able to raise our kids in no chaos we've pretty much been a normal family. Well almost Hayden and the boys are still in the drug business. The boys started to train the kids right when they hit 10 me and the girls of course thought it was Unnecessary but the boys didn't take no for a answer. Rome is something I truly think he was swapped at birth or something because that kid is a damn character I unlocked my door and walked into the house right of the bat I knew Rome had one of his hoes in my damn house. He didn't even try to hide it there clothes were left in the middle of the floor. I huffed I stomped up stairs and bust into his room. They were having sex of course they jumped up the girl covered her self up.

"Rome Tyler Williams what I tell you about having these girls in and out of my house!" I yelled he smacked his lips together and the girl looked at him.

"Girls?" She said crossing her arms.

"Man ma can you stop you know damn well ion He havin girl in and out yo house." Rome said.

"You just like yo uglass daddy." I said I slammed his door and walked back downstairs. I waited and I heard the door slam and the girl walk downstairs mad.

"Bye Vicky." I waved. She scoffed and slammed my door.

"Slam it again hoe!" I yelled. Rome walked downstairs while putting his shirt on.

"Ma ni why you do that." He said chuckling.

"What I tell you about them fast ass girls in my house." I said while pouring me a glass of wine.

"Man." He said while smacking his lips together.

"Man my ass get ready we going over Nyla Grace house for dinner tonight." I said. He threw his head back and groaned.

"Do it again." I said lifting my hand up he flinched and smacked his teeth together and ran upstairs. I chuckled. That damn boy gets on my nerves but I love his dumbass to death that's my baby boy I went up stairs and took a shower and did my girly shit and put on a yellow tied crop top with blue jeans with some white vans I did my lashes and put some lip gloss on and put earrings on and sprayed some perfume on and grabbed my purse I walked downstairs. Rome wasn't there. I huffed.

"Rome you got 5.10 seconds to get yo scrawny ass down here!" I yelled Rome jogged downstairs.

"Dang I can't get ready." He said laughing

"Boy ain't nobody playin witchu." I said.

"Ma I love you, you know that." He said while putting his arm around me as we started to walk to the door.

"I know son I love you more ni what you want." I said while getting in the car.

"Can you get me a Mercedes?" He said as we got into my car.