Chapter 18:

Willow 😅:

Me and Tray are in our way to Atlanta right now I'm a nervous wreck the girls are going to be so pissed at me we always used to talk about how we were going to be there for each others pregnancies I looked over and Riley was sleeping on Trays ches...

Me and Tray are in our way to Atlanta right now I'm a nervous wreck the girls are going to be so pissed at me we always used to talk about how we were going to be there for each others pregnancies I looked over and Riley was sleeping on Trays chest and Tray was looking out the window he looked down at her and whispered something into her ear and gave her small kisses I smiled Tray is going to be a amazing father I just know he is.
Jamiyla 🖤:

I was snuggled up next to Cam in the upstairs living room

"Where yo ring." He said grabbing my hands.

"It's in the room." I said.

"Why yeen wearing it?"

"Boy I'm in the house the bitch gon get stuck if I don't let my finger breath." I said.

"Mhm." He said I grabbed him by the throat.

"Stop playin with me." I said. He smirked.

"Girl keep touching me like this I'll fuck you right here." He said. I smiled and grabbed his dick he immediately got on hard he tried to move my hand.

"Boy stop!" I said slapping his hand.

"Man What is you doin." He said sitting back.

"It's mines if I want it I get it." I said bending over and putting the blanket over us. I took his dick out of his pants and started giving him crazy sloppy head he was gripping my shoulders and his toes were curling up and shit.

"Chilllll." He said. I started going slower. He smacked my ass. "Fuck I love you girl." He said. I started going faster and faster then Raylen walked in.

"Aye bro-

I jumped up.

"I know damn well y'all not...on the couch in the living room though??" He said covering his mouth.

"Man what you need." Cam said pulling his pants up I rolled my eyes and sat back.

"Tray found Willow they'll be here in two hours." Raylen said.