Chapter 13:

Jamiyla 😻:

I have a busy day spring break is in three days and everybody is trying to get there hair did I had to go I'm at 4 today and get everybody squeezed in

I have a busy day spring break is in three days and everybody is trying to get there hair did I had to go I'm at 4 today and get everybody squeezed in. I woke up beside Cam and laid on his chest I kissed him on his cheek and got up I went and got in the shower I took a quick 5 or 6 minute shower and then did my girl things and put on a light pink shirt grey biker shorts with light pink fuzzy slippers I flat ironed my hair and put some diamond earrings on and lip gloss and sprayed some perfume. I walked out the bathroom and grabbed my purse and grabbed my phone charger and headphones. I started to walk off but then I felt Cam grab me by the arm.

"Where you going?" He said in his sleep voice.

"Work I'm late." I said. He pulled me some more and I got on top of him he smirked.

"You know this my favorite position to put you in." He said grinning.

"Boy I gotta go." I said trying to get up.

"What time you gon be home?" He said rubbing my thighs.

"Probably 11 or 10 depending on my time management." I said. He started groaning I got off him and kissed him.

"I'll see you later tonight love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said i walked downstairs and grabbed me a water and a granola bar and got in my car and drove to my shop I made it there two people were already waiting for me.

"You wanted Blonde right." I said grabbing the hair off the rack. The girl nodded I motioned her to sit in the seat and she sat down and i got started.
Tony 👅:

I woke up and looked over and saw Hailey wasn't there I knew exactly where she was I groaned and got up and walked to the exercising room of course Hailey was in there exercising her ass off

"Babyy come get back in bed." I said leaning on the door. She turned around and looked at me and grabbed her towel and walked over to me and kissed me.

"Baby you know how I feel about you coming in here disturbing me." She said with her hands on her hips.

"I know but-