Chapter 41:

Julian 😽:

 It was chill around the house lately everybody chilling getting along with each other

It was chill around the house lately everybody chilling getting along with each other. But every once in awhile Cyn would catch my eye She was fine brown skin curly hair that's definitely my type. Eventually Riley told me about her husband Elijah and there history I'm supposed to look into to it but I've been busy. But I finally told Deondre to. So today I wanted to pick Cyn brain a li bit. I walked over to her and got behind her and grabbed her shoulders and whispered in her ear. "Go get ready and meet me at my car." I said she nodded I went to my car and waited for her I rolled me up a blunt. I looked out the window and saw Cyn damn she was fine she had on a white crop top with a jean jacket and Bermuda shorts and white air forces with some big hoops and her hair was in a some up and some down hairstyle I unlocked the door and she got in.

"You wanna hit." I said.

"Huh?" She said.

"Hit.. like a hit of the blunt." I said laughing.

"Ohh! No..no I don't smoke." She said.

"Oh my fault." I said I put the blunt away and started to drive off.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"I wanna show you around my city." I said.

"Your city." She laughed.

"Whats so funny." I said looking at her.

"Nothing." She said while looking out the window. I smirked and kept driving I decided to take her to the warehouse let her see how things run around here and stuff. We made it there and we walked in.

"What is this place." She asked getting close to me I laughed.

"This is the warehouse where we do all of our illegal business and shit." I said I dapped Deondre up. "Dre this is Cyn she's staying with us.. Cyn this is Deondre one our best men and one of my homeboys we went to school together." I said.

"Hi nice to meet you." Cyn said.

"Wassup." He said. "Aye ju new girl back there you want to check things out." Deondre said.

"Yeah I wanna make sure she ain't messing my shit up." I said. We walked to where we do the packaging and there The new girl was.

"New girl come here." I said. She rolled her eyes and walked over. If My brother ain't have a thing for this girl I'd shoot her.

"My name is Bre asshole." Bre said with her hand on her hip.

"Aye ion care you need to be grateful." I said.

"Not to you Carter gave me this job." She said with a attitude and got back to work. Cyn laughed I looked at her.

"That shit ain't funny." I said.

"It is." She said still laughing.
Cyn 🤩: