Chapter 31:

Gabby 🥰:

"Alright." Kylie said fixing my dress. I looked in the mirror and tears started to form in my eyes.

"You like it." Willow said

"I love it." I said with my hands over my face. The girls laughed.

"Alright let me get you out of this dress." Kylie said helping me off the stand I went into the dressing room and put my regular clothes back on I walked out and the girls were sitting around talking and drinking wine.

"I can't believe your getting married before me." Willow said frowning.

"Wait till that baby bump is gon honey." Kylie said laughing Willow mocked her. The door ringed and I looked out and it was Nyla Grace.

"Hi thanks for coming." I said hugging her.

"No problem really thank you for inviting me." She said.

"Alright so you all know it's a destination wedding in Fiji." I said excited.

"That's a lot of shit to pack for three kids." Hailey said drinking her wine.

"Three?" Kylie said looking at her.

"Julian Carter and Raylen." Hailey said shrugging. The girls laughed.

"Haha your so not funny." I said rolling my eyes.

"You know it's been awhile since all of us were in the same room at the same time without anything happening." Amani said.

"Crazy all we've been through together."Willow said. The room got quiet.

"Hey we are not here to sulk we are here to celebrate Gabby's big day!" Kylie said pouring her another drink. The rest of the time we laughed catched up.
Hailey 😍:

I walked into the house and took my shoes off and my jacket off soon as I sat down Chelsi ran from the hall and jumped in my lap I groaned

"Hi mama." I said she laughed and hugged me tony came from the hallway shirtless.