Chapter 15:

Willow 💚:

"Are you afraid of your father

"Are you afraid of your father." I said writing in my notepad. The boy started fidgeting with his fingers. "Hey it's ok you can talk to me." I said sitting my note pad down.

"I'm afraid that if he keeps hitting me I'll die." I sat back.

"I won't let that happen to you okay I'll-"

"Nope miss Johnson you have to actually suggest things not make promises we both know you can't keep." My professor said. I rolled my eyes and the boy got up and hugged me.

"You did great Willow." He said I smiled at him and sat back down in my seat.

"Students these are real life experiences you must follow each step I give you if you don't you will give the wrong advice and someone could end up injured or worse." My professor looked at me I sat back in my seat and the bell rang. I got up and walked down the stairs.

"Willow!" My professor said.

"Yes?" I said.

"Willow I don't mean to be rough on you I only do that because I know you can do better." He said I nodded. He took a paper out of his bag. "Now I don't want to confuse you but I think Psychology isn't your strong point I think you should transfer to my Social work program you would be a great fit." I took the paper out of his hand and looked at it.

"Thank you." I said he smiled and I walked out and went to my car I sighed and looked at the paper some more I rolled my eyes and stuffed it in my bag.
Taylor 🖤:

Me and Jess were in my room she leaves tomorrow and I'm going to miss her like crazy

"So what should we do for your last day?" I said.

"Hmm you want to get high?" She said taking out a blunt I looked at her and got up and closed and locked my door.

"Jess!" I said.

"What our brothers do it." She shrugged.

"So?"

"Come on don't be a Debbie downer." She said waving the blunt in my face I grabbed it out of her hand.