Chapter 23:

Willow 💜:

Me and Amani sat across from this stranger

"This ice cream is really good." Amani said licking the spoon I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"Uhm I'm sorry what is your name again?" I said.

"Nyla But I go by Nyla Grace." She said.

"Well Nyla Grace not to be rude or anything but I never knew my father had a brother." I said.

"Oh me neither not until a few months ago." She said.

"May I meet your parents." I said she got uneasy.

"There dead they died in a invasion at there house a year ago." She said.

"Oh I'm so sorry." I said.

"It's fine.. I just need some help finding someone and I'll be outta of your hair." She said moving around.

"Yeah yeah what can we help you with." I said.

"When my parents died they left me with everything since I was the only child I own our whole illegal drug business along with the hotels see my dad was smart he left clues around his house that only I could figure out. He left a note with a name James." Nyla said

"Oh my god." Amani said getting up.

"James killed your parents?" I said.

"Yeah I need your help finding him and killing him." She said.

"I'm sorry Nyla Grace but James is dead." I said she sat there for a moment.

"Thank you for that I should've just called it would've been much better than this disappointment." Nyla said she got up and walked to the door and me and Amani followed her.

"Hey wait." Amani said. Nyla stopped.

"Why don't you stay here and talk to us." I said.

"I have work to do." Nyla said. She walked out of the house.
Picture of Nyla Grace 👀: