Chapter 19:

Jamiyla 🥰:

The house is divided

The house is divided. Nobody is saying anything to each other but it also made me and Cam's bond stronger. I was sitting in the bed eating some cereal on my phone when Cam came in the room exhausted.

"Hey boo how was work?" I said.

"It was ight." He said.

"What's wrong?" I said. He sat on the bed and took his shirt off their were bruises all over him.

"Cameron what happened?" I said touching him.

"Aye chill that shit hurts." He said laying down slowly.

"Who did this to you?" I said.

"Miyla don't make it into a big deal it was training." He said covering his face.

"I don't care if it wasn't who did it." I said crossing my arms. He looked at me and smiled and grabbed me and laid me down next to him.

"Baby chillll Is fine ight." He said kissing me. I rolled my eyes. "Don't be like that."

"I love you I don't know what I would do without you ." I said looking at him. He sighed. "Always remember no matter what happens if I die I'll be reborn again I promise my legacy will live on." He said. I hugged him.
Willow 💜:

I woke up I need to go to the mall and get some new outfits for me and Riley it's new weather in Atlanta

I woke up I need to go to the mall and get some new outfits for me and Riley it's new weather in Atlanta. I got up and walked to the bathroom and took a five minute shower I got out oiled myself down and put on a white Aztec halter top and long sheer cardigan black jean shorts with some black sandals I put my lashes on with lip gloss and sprayed some perfume. Then I woke Riley up cleaned her up and put her in a cute yellow sun dress with some yellow booties and put her hair in a cute puff ball and did her edges. I grabbed the baby bag and my phone and walked downstairs Hayden was downstairs making breakfast. I didn't say anything I just went to the refrigerator and grabbed some waters and snacks. Then I felt someone grab onto my legs. I looked down it was Julian.

"Willow!" He said. I smiled and bent down and patted him on his back.

"Hi baby." I said he smiled and kissed Riley on her head. "Awe you so sweet say hi Riley." I said. Riley cooed.