Chapter 5:

Rachel 👅:

My baby the only thing I live for is hanging on to life by thread I bent down by his bed and whispered in his ear "come on baby I need you to fight for mama

My baby the only thing I live for is hanging on to life by thread I bent down by his bed and whispered in his ear "come on baby I need you to fight for mama." I heard someone at the door. It was Jamiyla I stood up and she walked over to me and hugged me I hugged her back.

"How are you." She said wrapping her arms around me. I smiled

"I'm okay baby how are you." I said breaking the hug.

"Well I'm going to California with Cam something happened with his sister." She said crossing her arms.

"Jess?" I said worried..

"Yeah apparently she attempted suicide earlier in the week." She said

"Poor baby I'll make sure to call Jay and check on things." I said. Jamiyla nodded. "Can I ask you something."

"Of course." She said

"Did Tray tell you to tell me anything...just case he..d..dies." I said trying to process those words. She shook her head and hugged me.

"He did but I'm going to let him tell you because he's going to be ok he's going to wake up I know it." She said still hugging me. I nodded and tears came down my face.
Dwayne 🥰:

I sat by Jess's bed and watched her sleep

I sat by Jess's bed and watched her sleep. Why would she do this to me to her mother. We should have saw the signs it wasn't just because Cam was leaving it was way before then. Kim stood at the door way and walked over to me and sat in my lap she kissed me on the head.

"Don't beat yourself up it isn't your fault babe." She said rubbing my shoulders.

"We should've noticed that she was unhappy then maybe she-"

"Hey she's okay now let's take it one step at a time especially when Bubba gets here you know how he is." She said. I nodded. I've always taught Cam to protect his sister and he did he was here for everything he would do anything for her. I just hope he make the right choices or he'll face the consequences.
Amani 🖤: