Chapter 3:

Tony 💙:

 I walked downstairs where everybody was and I saw Cam playin the game on the couch with the boys I walked up to him and punched him in his face

I walked downstairs where everybody was and I saw Cam playin the game on the couch with the boys I walked up to him and punched him in his face. He touched his jaw and spit.

"Don't you ever touch my sister again." I said. He punched me in the face and we started fighting in the living room.

"Daddy! Jamiyla said." The boys was trying to break up the fight.

"Tony relax bro relax." Raylen said grabbing me and holding me back.

"I would never put my hands on Jess.. you know why because that's like my little sister man you suppose to be my brother and you gon put your hands on my sister?!" I said trying to get out of Raylen grasp. Xavier and Renzo ran out of the room and got in the middle of me and Cam.

"Boys office now!" Renzo said.

"Yeah what he said cause if one of you bitches hit me ima bust a cap in all y'all asses." Xavier said.

We all went into the office.

"Now what the hell is going on." Renzo said.

I looked at Cam. "He touched my sister." I said looking at Cam.

"I didn't hit her I grabbed her." He said rolling his eyes.

"You shouldn't have touched her at all Cam our sisters are off limits and you know that I might seem like I don't like Amani but that's my baby sister man." I looked down tray patted me on my back.

"Look I know what cam did was wrong but I do not condone Violence in my house. Xavier said looking at all of us. "When I come home I want to get away from all the shit I gotta deal with in the day ight and our daughters are here too. So I'm going to need y'all to be big boys and suck it up and talk about it." Xavier said.

We nodded.

"Cam and Tony stay in here and talk this shit out and don't come out till it's done." Renzo said.

Everybody left the room and it was just me and Cam I sat down and Cam sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry man I shouldn't have touched Amani, I was jus mad at her from keeping that secret from me." He said looking down.

"What secret." I said

"Jess is getting harassed at school and didn't tell me and she told Amani but she didn't tell me."

I nodded.

"T I don't know what to do ever since I left Jess doesn't even answer my calls or texts ma told me that when she come home from school she barely even leaves her room." He said.

"Maybe you should go to California and check shit out I'll even come with you man."

We dapped each other up and gave each other a hug.