2: all blue

Bang Chan wandered around the school, lost in his own world and his eyes hidden behind a whole lot of school textbooks. In short, these were the perfect ingredients for a disaster.

Or, a lucky shot.

Before the boy could even notice, he ran against someone, making him and the other person fall, Chan's textbooks all over them.

Taking the books off himself, Chan quickly stood up and offered to help the other boy, who refused and stood up on his own.

Suddenly, Chan forgot what breathing was. How could he even remember, when he was standing in front of such a breathtaking human?

The boy in front of him had brown hair, with bright gold locks falling around his sort of rectangular face. His jaw was the sharpest Chan had ever laid his eyes on, and overall he had very nice facial features.

"Take a picture, it will last longer~" the boy jokingly said, smiling cutely right after, and Chan felt like he was dying.

"Ha ha, so funny." Chan protested. "It won't be so funny to you once I report you for not telling me your birth date."

The boy smirked slightly.

"So you think I might be your soulmate? Okay then..."

"Bang Chan."

"Chan."

"I said Bang Chan."

"Okay, Chan."

"It's Bang Chan!"

"Chan!"

"Do you want to die?"

"Okay then, Chan." The boy, clearly not bothered, said. "I'll tell you my birth date. I was born on the beautiful and bright morning of the 8th of April, 1997."

Chan forgot how to breathe, again. He took a look at his wrist, which read "0804", and began panicking.

Had he met his soulmate?

Of course, that it could be just a coincidence, but what if it wasn't?

"I-I'm Bang Chan. October 3rd, 1997."

Chan witnessed the boy in front of him go pale, and he took the opportunity to take a quick glance at the other boy's wrist. It read "031019".

Both boys began blushing uncontrollably.

"Am I...?" The other boy began saying. "Your soulmate? Is my birth date on your wrist?"

"There's only one way to find out..."

"Kim Woojin."

"Woojin."

"O-okay."

After that, the two boys stayed in silence, for what seemed like an eternity.

"Woojin. You're older. You go first."

"Oh! Yes! You're right!" Woojin replied, taking Chan's left hand. At that moment, the australian boy couldn't help but notice how Woojin was wearing gloves. Why did he need them?

"So, I, Kim Woojin, born on the 8th of April, 1997, have Bang Chan, born on the 3rd Of October, 1997, as my heart's desire." Woojin said, interrupting Chan's thoughts.

The two boys waited for what, once again, seemed like an eternity, until they saw Woojin's mark complete itself - it now read "03101997" - and light up.

Woojin suddenly felt warm. He couldn't explain where the feeling was coming from, maybe it was an effect of the bond activation, but he could swear he felt the so called butterflies in his stomach.

"I, Bang Chan, born on the 3rd of October, 1997, have Kim Woojin, born on the 8th of April, 1997 as my heart's desire."

Chan's mark also completed itself and lit up.

Both boys were ecstatic. They had found their soulmate!

"We have to seal this." Woojin said.

"With a kiss." Chan muttered.

"But we met just a few minutes ago." Woojin added.

"Exactly what I was thinking." Chan replied.

After a few seconds of silence, both boys shrugged it off and kissed, both their marks turning blue.