18: yunseong

"He has enhanced memory. A shitty power if you ask me." Jinyoung told Minho.

"Shitty? As if your power wasn't shitty. Danger intuition? Really?" Jisung replied, and both him and Jinyoung began arguing on which power was better until Jihoon stopped them.

"Well, sorry Jinyoung, but your power is kind of useless because normal people like us don't get into dangerous situations often. So Jisung wins this one."

Jinyoung glared at his soulmate and turned his back on him while muttering something along the lines of 'What kind of soulmate do I have?'.

Meanwhile, Jisung, who didn't forget who had asked him that question, turned around to look at Minho.

"What about you?"

"Ah, I have enhanced intelligence." Minho replied.

"Wouldn't that be the same as having enhanced memory? Jisung is very intelligent thanks to his memory." Hyunjin asked.

"I don't remember everything. Actually, I don't have a very good memory. But before exams I don't study, and I don't even listen in class, because if I want to know the answer to anything it will appear inside my head immediately. I know it might sound confusing but for example, you can ask me the answer to the most random thing you can imagine and I'll be able to automatically give you an eloquent and logical answer to it."

"So you know everything, while Jisung only knows things he has seen before." Hyunjin said.

Minho nodded, a shy smile appearing on his lips right after, and Jisung found himself thinking that he was really cute.

"So, what do you know about absolute power manipulation?" Jisung asked.

"Absolute what?" Hyunjin and Jinyoung said at the same time.

"Oh, absolute power manipulation. Well, it's a very uncommon power. It's so uncommon that every 100 years, only around five people will have it. It's hereditary, but it's also a power that's selective. It's like, the power chooses you, so you might have someone in your family with that power while you don't." Minho explained, his eyes suddenly turning bright purple. So his eyes changed colour when he used his power? Just like Jisung's...

"Absolute power manipulation is a power that allows one person to possess any ability they want. But it only shows on people that have activated their bond, and there's a bad side to having it. You lose energy quickly if you use it for a long time, and some people don't even learn how to use it. It also tends to 'glitch' and malfunction, and some people have died because of it."

"But if you do learn how to use it, you become like, the most powerful person on earth, and the government is after these kinds of people because absoulte power manipulation is after all a flaw in their so perfect soulmate system... they wanted police officers to have that power, thus why they created, but it didn't go well at all."

"Why did you ask?" Minho said, bringing Jisung back to reality.

"Oh? I just heard about it and was really curious." Jisung quickly answered.

"Hyunjin, someone's calling you." Jeongin, who had the older's phone in his pocket ever since they left Minju's house, said. "It says it's Yu..Yunseong. Who's that?"

Hyunjin's eyes widened automatically.

"Huh? He doesn't usually call me?" he said, snatching the phone from Jeongin's hands. "What do you need."

The entire room had fallen silent, but they still couldn't hear what was Yunseong saying.

"Yunseong?" Seungmin asked Jisung, whispering. "That Yunseong?"

"Minhyun and I are at Jisung's." They all heard Hyunjin reply. He said something else and hung up, the room still silent, waiting for Hyunjin to tell them what had Yunseong said. "He just wanted to know where Minhyun and I were."

"Who's Yunseong?" Jeongin asked.

"He's...my twin brother."

"Your what now?"

"Twin brother. But we don't look alike. At all."

"Well, they're both visuals, but Yunseong's more handsome." Seungmin said with a sheepish smile.

"Oh shut up." Hyunjin said, slightly annoyed. "Are you still not over your crush?"

"How to get over someone like Hwang Yunseong...?" Seungmin said, at this point just trying to annoy Hyunjin more, and grinned.

They suddenly heard a hitting noise and Hyunjin immediately put his hand on his shoulder.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Hyunjin said.

"Who are you talking to?" Jeongin said, almost freaking out thinking his soulmate had gone crazy, but just as he said that, a tall young boy appeared behind Hyunjin. His messy dark brown hair was covering his visibly red eyes, and he looked like he was going to faint.

"How you dare hanging up on me." he managed to ask Hyunjin, who worriedly turned around to look at him.

The room fell silent, again.

"Oh wow who dared him to appear in my life again looking this fine?" they all heard Seungmin whisper after a while, and Jisung and Felix couldn't help but laugh.

"What?" that boy said, confused, his eyes turning back to their natural brown colour.

"Don't mind him, Yunseong, he's just drunk." Jisung replied.

"Are you okay? You look like shit." Hyunjin asked Yunseong.

"It's the invisibility...drains all of my energy..."

"Your power is invisibility?" Jihoon asked.

"Invisibility and teleportation."

"Holy fuck these powers are amazing? Hyunjin's probably jealous." Jeongin said, earning a deadly glare from the older.

"For your information I am not!" he quickly replied. "And you. Shouldn't you be at the party with your friends? Where's Wooseok?"

"We fought. I don't really want to talk about it." Yunseong said, his eyes and hair suddenly turning blue. His skin tone seemed to have turned slightly blue too.

"Who's Wooseok? Why did he turn blue? Does he have hypotermia or something?" Jeongin immediately asked, making Jisung and Felix laugh. "Why are you two always laughing?"

Jisung and Felix just shrugged and joined Seungmin in the sofa.

"He's turned blue because of the invisibility... I mean... Invisibility users have a permanent 'glitch' in which they change colour according to how they're feeling. It only happens if that feeling's very strong, though." Jinyoung explained.

"How'd you know?" Hyunjin asked.

"Jihoon has invisibility, remember?"

"And who's Wooseok?" Jeongin asked again.

"Yunseong's soulmate."

Hyunjin then understood why Yunseong had come. Even though the two lead separate lifes, they ended up going back to the other, especially when things went wrong. And judging by how blue had Yunseong turned, things were going really wrong.

New update :) This chapter barely has any narration, I'm sorry :(

I made Jyunhao Yunseong's soulmate because they're the same age so why not :D And I don't ship Hwangmini so making Minhee his soulmate isn't an option xd WATCH PX101 Y'ALL!

(Edit: Changed Jyunhao to Wooseok since Yunseong has so many ships now than he did back to when I wrote this chapter xd)

Also, I've been receiving many positive comments these last few days, so thank you all very much!