4: jisung.

“I wish I could find my soulmate.” Hwang Hyunjin said.

“Soulmates are bullshit.” Kim Seungmin was saying, as him, Han Jisung, Hyunjin and Lee Felix were leaving the classroom. “The system is really flawed, and not even the government knows what it does. In other words, it sucks.”

“Be careful Seungmin, or someone might report you for speaking badly about the soulmate system.” Hyunjin said, as the other boys grinned.

“I couldn't care less!” Seungmin replied.

“Do you hate the soulmate system so much because you have no mark?” Felix asked. Jisung had tried to shut him by covering his mouth, but he arrived way to late.

“That's so disrespectful, mister.” Seungmin said.

“Forgive him. He's not on his right mind.” Jisung said, giving a deathly glare to Felix, to which the other boy replied by giving Jisung an even deadlier glare.

“When is Felix even on his right mind?” Hyunjin jockingly said, the other boys, except for Felix, laughing. “On another note. Jisung. Your brother has been coming to my house a lot these days.”

“So that's where he has been going!” Jisung angrily said. “Why your house? To see Minhyun-hyung again?”

“Not only see. I'm sure Minhyun-hyung and his enhanced senses are enjoying Sungwoon's visits very much.” Seungmin said.

“Ew! Gross!” Hyunjin and Jisung replied at the same time. “They're not doing that.” Hyunjin continued. “I've seen them. They're always laying on the couch, watching some movie while they talk a lot.”

“Best friend behaviour.” Jisung said. “But, honestly, when are they going to activate the bond? It's so obvious they're soulmates! What are they waiting for?”

“Right?” Hyunjin replied. “Bang Chan and Woojin activated their bond literally five minutes after meeting meanwhile Sungwoon and Minhyun had known they are soulmates since they were fourteen but still refuse to do it. It makes no sense.”

“Talking about me behind my back?” they heard a strong voice say behind them. Hyunjin turned around and saw Sungwoon standing behind him, but ignored him and began looking around.

“What? Guys, did you see someone? I swear to god I heard somebody talk...” Hyunjin said.

“It might be a midget.” Jisung replied, and both him and Hyunjin earned a loud slap from Sungwoon.

“You brats!” Sungwoon complained. “I may be short but I have lots of power and won't have a problem with using it!”

Hyunjin and Jisung laughed, and acted as if they were going to faint. “Oh, look at us, we're so scared!” They both said, and Sungwoon glared at them.

“Anyways.” Sungwoon sighed. “I'm here to bring Jisung back home. Goodbye, losers.” He said, as he grabbed Jisung's wrist and dragged him away.

“Goodbye, Jisung!” Hyunjin, Felix and Seungmin said at the same time, waving at his direction. “See you tomorrow!”

Jisung waved them goodbye, as he freed himself from Sungwoon's embrace and followed him closely.

“What's up, hyung?”

“Nothing. The same as always. College sucks and Minhyun is so freaking oblivious...”

“Oh? Minhyun! Yes, let's talk about him!” Jisung said, wanting to know more about Sungwoon and his soulmate.

As far as Jisung knew, Sungwoon and Minhyun had known each other since they were children, and quickly became best friends. Sungwoon had always known he liked Minhyun, but the younger boy was just so oblivious. He would have lots of crushes, tell Sungwoon about them, crash his heart, yet when those crushes broke Minhyun's heart, the older boy would be by his side in no time.

When Minhyun's mark appeared, he liked a boy called Jonghyun. He had heart eyes for him and only him, and kept telling Sungwoon about it, who couldn't help but be sad about the news.

At Minhyun's 14th birthday, Sungwoon had fifteen, the two boys were together the entire day and even slept together. (a/n: not in a dirty way, you perverts)

Before the mark appeared, Minhyun kept hoping it would be a number related to Jonghyun's birthdate, and told Sungwoon about it.

“What if the first number is related to Jonghyun's birthday? Wouldn't that be amazing?” Minhyun said, when the clock hit 11:59 pm.

Sungwoon's heart ached. When the clock hit 00:00, and before Sungwoon could even congratulate Minhyun, the number 2 appeared on his left wrist. His heart skipped a beat.

“It's my birth date. Minhyun! 22!” he quickly said, without thinking.

Minhyun's smile dropped.

“What?”

Sungwoon showed Minhyun his own left wrist.

09, it read.

“What about Minhyun?” Sungwoon said. “I think he just doesn't like me that way. It's already so obvious we're each other's soulmates. We have each other's birthday's in our wrists and everything. Damn, we've even known since the moment Minhyun got his first number.”

“Hyunjin told me you've been visiting Minhyun?”

“So what? I've always been visiting him.”

“I don't know. I thought you were making progress.”

“It's impossible to make progess, at least with Minhyun.” Sungwoon said, as he arrived to where his car was parked, and unlocked the doors. “What about you?”

“What about me?” Jisung replied.

“Yes. Where's your soulmate? Any hints?”

Jisung flushed bright red.