15: truth or dare

Somehow, Jisung and Seungmin managed to avoid talking with Younghyun much - where did all that courage go, Han Jisung? - and instead decided it would be smarter to organise a truth or dare game with a bottle they had found.

They walked around the house, telling everyone that they'd be playing a truth or dare game in the living room at 3:25 pm, and even went outside the house. They found Felix and that boy he had met. They were laying on the ground when Jisung finally approached them and told them about the truth or dare game. They both agreed to it and followed him inside.

They arrived to the living room and managed to create a circle with the people that were arriving.

The door opened suddenly and Hyungseob and Woojin barged in, both their marks blue now, and Jisung invited them to play as well.

When the clock hit 3:25pm, they started playing. They had manage to reunite quite a lot of people.

Jisung spun the bottle first, and it landed on a strawberry blonde-haired girl called Chaewon. He knew her because they were in the same year at college.

"Truth or dare?"

"Of course dare." she confidently said.

"Kiss the person you find the most attractive in this room." Jisung replied, and Chaewon stood up and began looking around the room.

Her eyes landed on him, and stayed there for a long while. She smirked and approached him, Jisung's cheeks growing red. She then sat up in front of him, put her hands on his cheeks and after a few seconds, she kissed him.

When she pulled away, they both smiled.

"Do you really find me attractive?"

"Of course!" she said. "Well, I also find someone else attractive, but kissing her is not an option."

Jisung wanted to ask her about that person, but she had already stood up and was back at her place. She spun the bottle, and it landed on another girl Jisung didn't know. She had brown long hair and he thought she somehow resembled a duck.

"Truth or dare?" Chaewon asked.

"Truth."

"What did you think of my dare?" she quickly asked.

"It was...nice."

"Hey, you have to tell the truth."

"Fine. Didn't like it. Happy?"

Both girls flushed red, as the brown-haired one spun the bottle. Once again, it landed on someone he didn't know.

After a long while, the bottle finally landed on someone he did know. It was Woong, a student who Jisung had seen before in college.

"Woong!" A boy named Youngmin said. "Truth or dare?"

Nervously, Woong said dare.

"I dare you to kiss. Me. Kiss me."

Woong's eyes widened with shock, as he turned bright red. He sat there for what seemed like an eternity, until he finally managed to stand up, approach Youngmin and kiss him.

The kiss was actually really long and turned out to be a whole make out session that if the others weren't drunk would've definitely not have enjoyed it as much as they were at that moment.

At some point Woong snapped out of it and pulled away, spinning the bottle on his way back to his place. Both him and Youngmin were blushing uncontrollably.

Meanwhile, the bottle landed on Jisung.

"Oh, truth or dare?" Woong said.

Jisung was still very drunk, so he immediately said dare, something he definitely wouldn't do if he was sober.

"I dare you to tell everyone in this room your mark."

Jisung went wide red.

"O-oh, it's 25th of October, 19-something. I'm still a baby so I don't have the other two numbers." he said, and his eyes naturally landed on Minho. He literally had a poker face, with no expression showing at all.

"Hyung, that's your birthday!" Jeongin said, rather loudly to Minho.

"No shit sherlock." Minho said, as Jisung spun the bottle. It landed on Younghyun, who picked dare, and after doing the dare Jisung told him, he spun it again. It landed on Minho, who was quick to say dare, a proud smirk on his face.

"I'll copy Woongie's dare! Tell us your mark!"

"Ha, easy. 14th of September, 2000."

Everyone in the room then turned around to look at Jisung, to see his reaction and to find out if that was his birthday.

Said boy's heart was beating rapidly as he stared at his own mark, trying to process what he had just heard.

What if Jeongin was right and that boy was his soulmate?

"Jisung, isn't that-" Felix began saying, when Jisung's phone began ringing loudly.

Jisung grabbed it and looked at the caller.

It was Sungwoon.

He immediately accepted the call and brought the phone to his ear.

"Jisung?"

That wasn't Sungwoon's voice.

"M-minhyun? What are you doing with hyung's phone?"

"Jisung. Sungwoon had... an accident. He's in the hospital."