20: minho!!!

A few days later, Jisung found himself back in college again, but this time, he had more friends than he ever remembered having.

Some where telling him that the truth or dare game he had organized was amazing, and others just simply greeted him even though he barely remembered their faces.

And then there was Minho, who whenever caught a glimpse of the younger boy would run to greet and talk to him, even to the point Jisung began to wonder if the older's power wasn't enhanced intelligence but obsession.

But he actually felt pretty nice whenever Minho approached him. He found himself talking to the older boy more and more, and as the days passed, Jisung's friends and Minho's seemed to have had united and become one big group of friends. He had nothing against it. The more the merrier.

There was Jeongin, who of course needs no introduction.

Then there was Youngtaek, Jisung's senior who was majoring in music production, just like him, and was really crazy and weird, but he loved that.

And then there was Changbin, a boy who spoke almost at the speed of light, would get offended if you put his name and midget in the same sentence and loved dark. Or at least that's what he kept on saying.

One day, Jisung was shocked to find out that the latter had no abilities.

It happened during one of his free hours. He had decided to go to the cafeteria and eat something while he studied a little, but was pleasantly surprised to find Changbin sitting there alone, so he approached him and somehow they ended up talking about soulmates and superpowers.

"You have enhanced memory? That must be cool. I have no powers and sometimes I wished I had. At least one. A very small power."

"Small like you?" Jisung joked, and Changbin glared at him as a response. "Just kidding. But. You know. I think I might know someone who can help you have an ability."

"What? For real?"

"Yes! He has this power of giving abilities to other people." Jisung explained, of course lying but Changbin didn't have to know that. "He might be willing to help you."

"Jisung, I-"

"Nope. I've already decided. Let's go. We might make it on time before the next lesson starts."

"Okay. I'll do it."

"For real???"

Changbin and Jisung were at the latter's house, and Sungwoon had just agreed to help them.

Of course that Jisung spent the next thirty minutes thanking his older brother and trying to kiss him while he tried to pull away, and Changbin had to separate them at some point.

Then, Sungwoon touched Changbin's shoulder, his eyes turned bright blue and after a few seconds went back to their original colour.

The three boys just awkwardly stood there, looking at each other until Changbin opened his mouth to speak.

Except that what he said was barely audible and sounded as if he was yelling extremely loudly, the two brothers quickly covering their ears as they winced in pain.

Changbin's eyes widened and he started to look visibly worried, and Sungwoon was quick to calm him down.

"Don't worry, you have sonic scream. It might get a while to get used to it but as soon as you dominate it you will be very powerful."

"That's incredible!" Changbin managed to say.

After spending another thirty minutes thanking Sungwoon, the two college students ran back to school, the older of the two looking really excited and jumping around.

As soon as they stepped inside, the bell rang and they saw Minho leaving his class and walking towards them. And Changbin had the great idea of calling him.

"Minho!"

For a few seconds it felt like the entire place was shaking, and some even thought there was an earthquake or something and hid under the tables. Minho, who was covering his ears, walked up to Changbin and hit him on the shoulder, yelling in response.

"What the hell, Changbin?"

Jisung, on the other hand, couldn't stop laughing, imagining the kids from other classes suddenly hearing Minho's name out of nowhere. It wasn't even that funny but it worked for Jisung.

Suddenly Minho wasn't angry anymore, as he saw Jisung laughing and couldn't help but think how cute he looked.

"Ah, Lee Minho, snap out of it, will you?" He thought to himself as he shrugged his previous thoughts off.