19: seungmin is delusional

Ever since Yunseong came, turned blue, suddenly turned invisible too, touching Hyunjin and making him turn invisible as well, that Minho decided that his head hurt way too much and had to sleep a little bit.

But despite trying, he couldn't.

First off, because despite Yunseong and Hyunjin being invisible, he still could hear them talk next to him.

"Yun, I don't want to see you hurt like this. So please, break up with him. I promise you that what you two need is just some time." He could hear Hyunjin say.

Then, when he decided to move away from those two and sleep on the floor, he couldn't sleep either, as he felt it vibrate uncontrollably because Felix, Seungmin and Jisung were jumping around the house, dancing to some music.

Honestly, Minho had only come there for his best friend Jeongin. And said boy had managed to fall asleep peacefully on the couch. But he also was curious about something.

Or someone.

Minho used to believe in soulmates. Every 25th of October he would sit all by himself, in his bedroom, at 12am, staring at his wrist while waiting for the next number to appear. He really wanted someone to be with, to love and feel loved by, but the soulmate system was so flawed that eventually he had lost all hope. He thought he'd never find his soulmate. And the fact that most of his friends had already found theirs or were on it didn't help either.

But then he met Jisung.

Ever since he had seen him run away that he had caught his interest.

At first it was pure curiosity. Why would Jisung run away just like that? But then it turned into something else. Not every day you find out that someone has your birthday on their wrist, and you have theirs.

Even if they ended up not being soulmates, Minho still wanted to try and at least be friends with the younger boy.

But said boy was now annoying the hell out of him, and he couldn't control himself anymore.

"It's seven freaking am! The party has ended already! Go to bed and stop making noise!" Minho snapped, making the three boys stop on their tracks and hold their breaths.

"It's seven am?" Jisung asked, and then whined loudly. "I'm so freaking stupid. Sungwoon-hyung's going to end me."

"He won't end you if you go to sleep." Minho said. "All of you."

"You don't understand." Seungmin said. "I need to party my feelings away. Can you believe the most handsome boy ever has just come back into my life just at the day of my birthday? And guess what? He has a soulmate! And it's not me! Because I have a soulmate already. For the first time in forever."

At some point Minho had had difficulty understanding what the boy was saying because his words were way too slurred and he kept spacing out.

"You've drank way too much. Just go to rest and you'll see, you'll be better when you wake up." Minho tried to help him. It seemed to work, because he went to the couch and laid there. "And you two." He said, turning to where he knew Hyunjin and Yunseong were sitting at. "Become visible and go to sleep too."

"I don't even know you." Both of them said.

"And what about it? Go to sleep."

They appeared again. The Yunseong boy was still blue, but Minho decided he didn't care and went to sleep.

This time he managed to fall asleep.

Jisung was woken up a few hours later by Sungwoon, who kept jumping on him and shaking him until he opened his eyes.

"What do you want?"

"Uh, it's 3 pm? Wake up?" Sungwoon replied, finally leaving the younger alone.

Jisung stood up and realised he had fallen asleep on the couch, while Minho was laying next to him on the floor. He felt guilty that the older boy couldn't fall asleep because of him, and tried to shrug it off while heading to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"How can you even eat? I get nauseous at the mere sight of food." Seungmin said when he saw Jisung down every single thing he found in the kitchen. "You know, when we all went to sleep, I stayed awake and saw Yunseong disappear, and when he came back an hour or so later our eyes met and he told me he had broken up with his soulmate. He probably did it for me."

"Yeah, right." Jisung said, laughing. "Obviously."

"Oh shut up." Seungmin replied, visibly annoyed. "Let me dream."

Short update because I've been really busy these last few days :( And today my boyfriend and I broke up so I'm not feeling very well... Anyways, in the next chapter we'll start seeing more of Minsung's development ;)