27. jisung makes everyone worry :(

"Why do we always end up in the hospital?" Jeongin asked, as Hyunjin, Minho, Changbin, Felix, Seungmin and him were sitting outside Jisung's hospital room. Sungwoon and Minhyun were there too, but had left to get something to eat at the vending machine.

"I don't know. It's kinda worrying though." Felix said.

"What happened?" Hyunjin asked.

"I don't know. Sungwoon woke me up telling me we were going to the hospital, and then I saw Jisung laying unconscious on Minhyun's arms." Minho explained as Jeongin gasped.

"Oh my god, Minho killed him!" Jeongin said, making the group burst out laughing except for Minho, who was embarassed and flushed bright red.

"Why would I do that!" He complained.

"Ah, I knew you couldn't be trusted!" Hyunjin joked.

"Hyunjin, you literally spammed Jisung with preparation plans for a minsung wedding but now you say this? Wow what a hypocrite..." Seungmin said, obviously as a joke, but it resulted in a fight between the two, that only stopped after Sungwoon came back and was called into Jisung's room.

All the boys stayed silent until Sungwoon walked out with a smile.

"Everything's fine. His body just got a little bit... overwhelmed, because of his new power."

"His new power?" Seungmin asked, ready to fight because everyone had powers except for him.

"Yeah, he has absolute power manipulation, just like me."

"Great. Now he can give me a superpower!" Seungmin said. "I'll go make a list on my phone and I'll send it to him later!"

He took out his phone and started typing at an inhumane speed, making everyone gasp.

"Seungmin, you're disgusting." Hyunjin said.

"I dare you to say that again! I have 11 superpowers now and won't hesitate to use them!" Seungmin said, but Hyunjin didn't even flinch and just used his telekinesis to lift the boy up in the air, making him freak out.

"Hyunjin stop. I told you to stop! Nooo-"

The rest of the boys left Seungmin to suffer with Hyunjin, and entered the room Jisung was in.

Said boy was laying on the bed, looking really tired yet having the softest smile on his face as he talked with Minhyun. Upon hearing so much noise coming from the door, he turned his head only to see all of his friends walking in.

"You guys came to visit me?" He excitedly asked, as Hyunjin and Seungmin came rushing inside, the latter's hair looking extremely messy as he kept hitting Hyunjin.

"Of course! We were so worried about you!" Hyunjin said, trying to move away from the now furious Seungmin. "Can you stop?!"

"No."

"Ah, why are the two of you always fighting?" Jisung complained, making them stop.

After a while of keeping Jisung company, all the boys left so he could rest. Only Jeongin stayed to look after him. The two of them had gotten close during the past few weeks, so Jisung didn't mind.

"Hyung. I have a question." Jeongin suddenly said.

"Yes?"

"So, when I met your brother... it was also in the hospital, right? And he was here for the same reason as you are, this amazing hereditary ability you two have..." Jisung kept on nodding to everything the younger boy said. "But Sungwoon-hyung only got his power when he activated his bond with Minhyun-hyung, didn't he? Does that mean... you activated your bond too?"

The question stunned Jisung, because he had never thought of it before. And Jeongin was right. Why did the ability show up so suddenly? He definitely didn't activate the bond. What changed?

"I didn't."

"Isn't it weird?" Jeongin said. "It's clear this soulmate system is horribly flawed, but what if your ability showed up because you fell in love with your soulmate? What if that triggered your ability to appear?"

"But I haven't... I really haven't..."

"I think you have, hyung. Ah, you have infinite abilities now, but you're still the same dumb hyung."

"Hey!" Jisung complained, throwing his pillow at the boy, who successfully dodged it while grinning cutely. Jisung ended up smiling too.

After that, the room fell silent for a few seconds until Jeongin broke the silence again.

"It's Minho, isn't it?"