28. whipped jisung

A few weeks passed, and Jisung didn't really enjoy his new power as much as he thought he would. He had never even used it much, as he simply wasn't interested. He was so used to having enhanced memory, and had always loved it, so having now a new power felt weird.

He ended up finding out that his brother didn't enjoy that power either. After the incident with Yunseong and Jeongin it was obvious why, Sungwoon had many people annoying him about wanting powers, even going as far as threatening him or hurting people close to him. That power just wasn't worth it.

"Why don't you just give them powers? Wouldn't they leave you alone?" Jisung asked. The two were sitting in the living room, talking about everything.

"I don't know. I have a bad feeling. Like if I give them one, they will use it to do bad things... I hate this."

Before they could keep talking, Jisung's phone rang. It was Hyunjin. He quickly went to his room to answer the call.

"Yeah?"

"Jisung! We're going out! You're coming?"

"Out to do what?"

"Don't know. We'll just go to some bars, drink a bit, walk around... have some fun together? It's been a while since we last went out. We don't even have to drink, I just genuinely want to spend some time with my friends."

"Count me in... who's coming?"

"Um, everyone? The entire group, I think."

"Okay, I'll be at your house in five minutes."

Five minutes later, Jisung was ringing the bell of Hyunjin's apartment. He hadn't really bothered to dress nicely, he just put on one of his best hoodies, some jeans and called it a day.

"That's your outfit?!?!" Hyunjin said when Jisung walked in.

"Yeah, it's casual style and all. You like it?"

Hyunjin's glare was a good enough reply. It made him laugh, and his best friend ended up smiling as well.

"Okay... I guess I'll go for your so called 'casual style' too..."

After a while, all of the friends were finally reunited, walking around while looking for a place to have some drinks at.

"It's going to be Jeongin's first time drinking y'all... place your bets." Felix said.

"I think he's going to be the same, just a lot cuter than usual." Changbin replied.

"Nah, I think that after the first drink he'll already be passed out somewhere." Seungmin added.

"Just because you're a lightweight doesn't mean Jeongin has to be one too, you know?" Jisung was quick to note, earning a glare from the boy next to him.

"You're not one to talk!" Seungmin complained, and so the two started to fight each other loudly, bickering as always.

Meanwhile, Jihoon was jumping behing Woojin, trying to peak at his wrist.

"Come on, show it to me."

"Show it."

"Woojinie."

"Show that cute wrist of yours."

"Oh god you're so annoying." Woojin laughed, turning around to look at his best friend and softly pushing him away.

Jinyoung, who was walking next to his soulmate, looked confused, and a bit uncomfortable too. Not by Jihoon and Woojin's antics, he was already used to the two, but because of Woojin's new soulmate.

It wasn't that new, some time had passed since the boy had told them about it, but he still hadn't told them who it was. And although Jihoon was so obsessed on finding out, Jinyoung was the entire opposite. He didn't want to know, even though he had his suspicions, and was afraid of being right. The thought alone just terrified him.

He looked up to take a look at the hyung in front of him, who a few seconds after made eye contact with him too. There was something about the way Woojin was looking at him, that made Jinyoung believe he was indeed, right.

Trying to not think about it, he distanced himself from the two and went over to see what were Jisung and Seungmin up to, since they had been loud for a long time now.

"Like remember that one time Seungmin took just a sip from my drink and said he was feeling super dizzy? Sad." Jisung was saying enthusiastically.

"Your drink was literally just a cup of tequila." Seungmin replied in disbelief. "Wah you're indeed an alcoholic, Sungie."

"Shut up it wasn't tequila you uncultured swine!"

"I'll write a diss track about these two if they don't shut up." Youngtaek noted, making everyone laugh.

"Count me in." Changbin added.

Upon hearing that, Felix made a laugh that sounded a bit too forced, and even though most didn't realise, Jisung did and it almost made him cry as he couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh god, Felix. You're whipped."

"Shut up!" The boy replied, throwing a deadly glare at him. "You're also so whipped for Minho but unlike you I don't go around talking about it." He added, whispering the last part since he was afraid of Minho hearing them.

"I'm not." Jisung replied, but he blushed a bit, making Felix smile.

"You're sure? Whenever I look at you you're always texting him, and even now you can't stop looking at him."

"Am I that obvious? I'm not even sure if I like him like that... but I do feel something. It's weird."

"You always do dumb things when drunk so you might as well just find out today."

"Don't jinx it."

Felix laughed, not saying anything else until they made it to the club, Jisung still as flustered as earlier or even more.

Better late than never, am I right?