21: trouble in paradise???

A few weeks passed, and Jisung and Minho started to become even closer. And not only that, but all their friends became closer too.

Yunseong, Hyunjin's twin, would also sometimes join and give them company, even though he stayed silent most of the time. Jeongin, for some reason, was really fond of him and would become so happy whenever he joined them (which Hyunjin wasn't really fond of).

Also, Wooseok had broken the bond, and since Yunseong had been in a lot of pain, all of Hyunjin's friends, including Minho's, had been trying to cheer the boy up, thus making Jisung see Minho even more.

It felt weird to the younger boy. One day, he barely knew Minho, and on the very next one he suddenly saw him every single day. Of course that he wasn't complaining. He really liked Minho's company, and there was something about him that made Jisung want to keep on knowing him better.

The entire group, including Yunseong and some of his friends, were now in Lotte World. It was around 6pm, and they all decided to meet up as a part of their mission to cheer the latter up.

"I dare Minho to get on one of those rides." Changbin said, an evil smile appearing on his face as he pointed to some of the strongest rides. Minho went completely pale.

"I don't accept the dare. Nope. No way." Minho said, slowly hiding behind Jisung. "Jisung please, help me."

"Oh come on, Minho! Are you a coward or what?" Changbin said.

"Yes." Minho simply said, making everyone laugh.

"Hyung, I can get on one of those rides with you, if you want!" Jisung said, turning around to face Minho."Come on, it will be fun!"

And somehow, Minho found himself shortly after in one of the rides, sitting next to Jisung while waiting for it to start.

"I can't do this." Minho said, his voice visibly shaking. "I'm afraid of heights."

"How come you didn't say it before? It's too late now hyung, the ride is moving already!" Jisung said, slowly growing to be worried as he saw Minho's terrified face. Instinctively, he offered him his hand, which Minho quickly took, grabbing it strongly. "It's going to be okay. Just close your eyes and imagine you're sleeping or something. You can even curse at Changbin if you want, he won't hear you."

And suddenly, Minho felt confident he could survive the ride.

Except that he was absolutely wrong.

Shortly after getting out his legs betrayed him and he fell to the floor and just stayed there, wanting the earth to swallow him as he heard Jisung laugh.

"Oh come on Minho, it wasn't that bad! Stand up!"

Meanwhile, Changbin approached them.

"Yah, Minho! I heard you curse at me!"

Shortly after hearing that, Minho stood up and looked at Jisung.

"You told me he wouldn't hear me!"

"Well, you were screaming way too loudly, it was obvious he would hear it!"

"Why are we yelling!?" Changbin said, and was interrupted by Hyunjin, who was running out of breath since he had ran to their direction.

"Y'all. We have a problem." He said, trying to catch his breath.

"What is it?" Changbin asked.

"Jeongin and Yunseong. We've lost them and they don't pick up our calls."

Short and boring chapter because I wanted to update this story :") I promise Minsung are just going to progress more and more from now on ♡