5: minho.

"Minho-hyung!" Lee Minho saw a young boy run towards him, screaming. "I saw him again!"

Yang Jeongin finally arrived to Minho's side and grabbed his hand.

"You saw him?" Minho asked. "Hyunjin?"

"Yes!"

Hwang Hyunjin was quite popular, but not for the reason you might be thinking of. Yes, he was truly good looking and talented, but he had something other people who were his age didn't.

The full mark.

Usually, the mark would complete itself at the age of 19. However, at Hyunjin's 14th birthday, his mark appeared for the first and last time.

08022001, it read.

Everyone in the school knew the numbers in his wrist. Everyone wished they were born on February the 8th, 2001, just to be Hyunjin's soulmate.

Only one person knew Jeongin's birth date. And that was Minho. Whenever meeting someone, if asked his birth date, he would simply say "Sorry, I've already found my soulmate." Not even Jeongin's other friends knew his birth date, he had lied to them and said his birthday was on the 7th of February.

But, despite knowing he was Hyunjin's soulmate, he didn't dare even say a word to the older boy. Whenever he tried approaching him, he would turn totally red and run away, like the coward he was.

"I heard him say how he wanted to find his soulmate, hyung! Should I tell him? What do you think?"

"First of all. Are you even sure he is your soulmate?"

"Yes! I asked his age to one of his classmates, and he told me it was on March 20th. Guess what numbers I have on my wrist?"

"Okay. Then tell him."

"It's not that easy!" Jeongin complained.

"What if you create a fake instagram account, and message him? You'll be able to tell him you're his soulmate and he'll be really interested on knowing who you are~" Minho replied, making Jeongin smile.

"That's a great idea hyung! Thank you!"

Minho smiled back, and then heard some people running towards him. He turned around and saw Seo Changbin and Son Youngtaek. Both were his classmates and close friends.

"Guess what." Changbin said.

"You've found your soulmate?" Minho replied.

"No, stupid." Youngtaek replied. "There's a party today at Minju's! Do you know what this means?"

"No." Minho immediately said. "Not going."

"Come on! I heard a bunch of September-born students are going to be there~" Changbin teased, and Minho sighed.

"I'm not going to find my soulmate, if that's what you're implying."

"You are! If not, look at Jungeun. She went to one of these parties and left having found her soulmate!" Youngtaek insisted.

"I'll go. But if I get bored I'll go back home."

Changbin and Youngtaek began celebrating, jumping around the older boy.

"Don't you have your soulmate already, Youngtaek?" Jeongin asked.

"Well, we haven't activated the bond yet because Jangjun is just dumb, but I do, why?"

"Ah nothing, I was just curious."

"Oh, Jeongin!" Changbin suddenly said. "You should come too!"

"Is Hyunjin going to be there?" Minho asked, making Jeongin blush. "I'm just asking for a friend."

"Of course he is!" Youngtaek answered.

"Okay, then Jeongin and I will go."

"If you don't come we'll write a diss track!" Youngtaek yelled, as him and Changbin left as quickly as they had arrived.