12: younghyun

It was around 1pm, and many things had happened in the span of an hour.

Jihoon had gotten really angry with Woojin, the two fought, and now they were ignoring each other. Hyunjin had seen the entire thing develop, and felt guilty for not trying to stop them.

Jisung and Seungmin had hidden in a room, were later found by Jeongin, and the three of them began talking a lot while drinking some alcohol they had found. So far, the three of them were really enjoying the night. Until Seungmin noticed something.

He had just raised his left hand, to point at something, when he noticed something black written on it.

He completely freaked out.

It took Jisung and Jeongin almost half an hour to calm the boy down, and the three of them were back to laying on the sofa, their eyes on the ceiling.

"Woah, happy birthday Seungmin! It's your birthday today! I almost forgot!" Jisung shouted all of a sudden, turning around to hug the other boy.

"So this is why the mark appeared. Because it's my birthday."

"Well, the real question is why it appeared now." Jeongin said.

Not separating from Jisung's warm embrace, Seungmin took a look at his wrist again.

19121997.

"19 of December, 1997. Do you know anyone with this birthdate?"

Jisung did.

Jisung did know.

"Ah, Jisungie!" Chan was saying. "This is my dear friend Kang Younghyun. He's studying Business Administration."

"Nice to meet you. My birthday is on December 19th, 1997. I have a soulmate already, though."

"What if I do?" Jisung suddenly said. "I know someone with that birthdate."

"Who?"

"Kang Younghyun. I met him only once, about two years ago."

"Your enhanced memory doesn't fail to amaze me." Seungmin said.

"Enhanced memory?" Jeongin said.

"Oh yeah baby." Jisung said, winking, obviously proud of his power.

"I have memory manipulation!" Jeongin said.

"Oooh we're memory boys!" Jisung said, finally pulling away from Seungmin. "By the way, Min. Younghyun has a soulmate already."

As Jisung walked inside Minju's house and looked around, he couldn't help but notice a familiar boy laying on the floor, his mark on his direct sight.

"22092000." it read.

It was around 2 pm when the three of them had finally decided to leave the room, mainly because they had no more alcohol, and in no time they found themselves alone in the kitchen.

Two boys barged in.

"Younghyun-hyung! I told you, no more drinking!"

"Gosh, I just wanted a glass of water! I'm not...feeling very good."

"Well, why didn't you tell me earlier? I would've brought it to you myself."

Meanwhile, Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin stood there, the shock on their faces being really evident.

"Is this...that Youngh-" Seungmin whispered, and was immediately interrupted by Jisung's low yes.

"Hyung, you shouldn't drink like this again. Please."

"I'm so sorry Wonpil. I don't know what got over me." he sounded really sick. And looked sick. As if he would fall at any moment. "It's just..."

"Jaehyung. I understand."

Younghyun grabbed a glass of water and downed it in a few seconds, but those seconds were enough for Seungmin to see his mark.

Both him and Jeongin grew to be even more shocked.

Jisung, on the other side, was really calm.

"Jisung-hyung..." Jeongin began saying.

"Oh my god, I know! Okay? I know these two are soulmates, I have enhanced memory! I saw the freaking mark before you two did!" Jisung suddenly snapped, making Younghyun and Wonpil turn around immediately.

"Who are soulmates?" Wonpil's curiosity got the best of him.

"Your friend just so happens to have my friend's birthday on his wrist. And my friend has your friend's birthday on his." Jisung said, even before Seungmin and Jeongin could stop him.

"Wait, you're Jisung! I remember Chan introduced me to you." Younghyun said, before processing the words Jisung had just said. "Wait. What?"