13: woojin's soulmate

The other boy was quick to grab Younghyun's hand and drag him out of the kitchen, not before muttering an "excuse us" as they disappeared behind the door.

"Hyung, your soulmate is good-looking." Jeongin said.

"He might not even be my soulmate. But thank you? I guess." Seungmin just replied. Barely two days ago he didn't believe in soulmates, nor did have a mark, but here he was, suddenly believing in love again.

Jisung, on the other hand, was a mess on the floor.

"Maybe I've drank way too much." he said, acknowledging his mistake and Seungmin and Jeongin sighed. "By the way, have you all seen Felix? I haven't ever since we arrived."

"Who's Felix? I've literally met you guys today. Well, I knew you two before because of Hyunjin, but you get what I mean." Jeongin said, helping Jisung stand up.

The three of them decided to go look for Felix, and on their way they saw way too many things.

Jihoon and Jinyoung were cuddling on a sofa, kissing every now and then, while Seungmin got diabetes at the sight.

Jisung saw Yanan in the distance and immediately ran away, startling Seungmin and Jeongin, who followed him right after.

When they thought they were finally alone, they saw Woojin sitting against a wall in a lonely corridor, and the three of them stopped by to help him, but nothing they said or did stopped the older boy's tears from falling, so they decided to leave and come back later.

Then they entered a random bedroom and found Hyunjin in there alone, and before Jeongin could run away, Jisung and Seungmin locked him in there while they sat against the door, outside.

"So, Felix has vanished just like that. Great." Seungmin said. "Anyways. Do you feel like having another drink?"

Right after Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin had left, Woojin wiped his tears and tried to calm down. He had always known Jihoon didn't really love him, and one day would run back to Jinyoung. Why did he decide to even believe in him?

Lost in his thoughts, Woojin didn't realise another boy entering the corridor and approaching him.

"Hello?" a sweet voice said. "Are you okay?"

Woojin simply nodded and looked away. He didn't want others to see how broken he was.

"Hey, you're crying!" the boy suddenly said, noticing a tear rolling down Woojin's cheek, and quickly decided to sit in front of him. "Listen, I barely know you, but I want to help!"

Woojin looked at the boy.

He was mesmerising. He had black hair that covered his beautiful eyes, and just everything about him was so handsome that Woojin couldn't think straight.

"What? Do you want to take a picture?" the boy said, smirking, and Woojin couldn't help but grin. "Oh? I made you laugh! What's your name?"

"I'm Park Woojin."

"Ahn Hyungseob." the other replied, with a smile. "Oh? Is that my birthday I see on your wrist?~" he added, flirtatiously, making Woojin show him his mark.

09081999, it read.

Shocked, he couldn't manage to say anything else. He just stared at the mark as he felt his entire world spinning.

After a while, Woojin became worried.

"Is everything okay?"

Hyungseob just extended his left hand to Woojin, and the boy turned it around to read the mark.