Part 1

Park Jungkook is the little brother of Park Jimin, with Jungkook loosing his appartment because he lost his job he had nowhere else to go. Until his brother got ahold of him offering up his spare bedroom automatically after hearing the news.

Jungkook is a male omega, his brother being a beta. He has never been in a relationship before because of the stories his brother has told him about his ex. Jimin told him his ex cheated, was always drunk, and constantly yelled at him.

Jungkook has never met the said ex because Jimin and him lived nowhere near one another, plus both of their busy schedules kept it from happening so to seem. Jimin and Jungkook's parents both passed away from a horrible car accident five years ago, causing heartbreak and devastation.

Jimin and his mate Taehyung lived together in a three bedroom house and were beyond excited for Jungkook to live with them. Granted they were sad that his job didn't work out for him, but they were happy that he would be around good people that loved him and would care for him.

"Oh I can't wait for him to get here Tae! I've missed my baby so much!" Jimin exclaims bouncing on the heels of his feet in excitement.

"Ah so am I, we haven't seen him in years! Hmm what time will he arrive? Did he say?" Taehyung questions pulling Jimin close to him by his waist so he's flush up against his chest.

"He messaged me about 30 minutes ago saying he was going to be here in that amount of time. So he should be arriving shortly my love~" Jimin says whispering the last part.

They both broke apart with big smiles spread across their faces as they heard a knock on their front door. They both quickly dash to the door filled with excitement.

"KOOKIE!" Jimin and Taehyung both yell in unison once they open the door pulling him into a tight hug.

"Hyungs! I've missed you so much." Jungkook tries to say but is muffled by his brother's chest.

"Let's hurry and get your stuff unpacked, we have a lot of catching up to do baby bro."

"Yes Jiminie hyung~" Jungkook says sweetly pulling away from the hug.

(Time skip~)

After Jungkook is all unpacked he looks around his new room smiling in excitement because he gets to see his brother everyday. His smile quickly drops when he remembers that Jimin and Taehyung baby him constantly, he knows how they're going to treat him.

Jungkook sighs at the thought and walks over to the window opening the curtains to let some natural light in. In the past Jimin used the fact that Jungkook is a omega against him, same as Taehyung. If he doesn't do as they say sometimes they will use their stature against him, something he despises.

"Hmm should I explore?" Jungkook questions himself in a whisper, he shakes his head and walks out of his room to the kitchen feeling hungry.

"Oh Kook I was about to call you for lunch!" Jimin exclaims smiling brightly, his eyes disappearing as he does.

Jungkook smiles and sits at the table as Jimin sets some ramen down in front of him. He is quick to thank his brother before picking up his chopsticks and digging in.

"Hey Kook I want to show you around tomorrow, would you like that?"

Taehyung questions as he walks into the kitchen kissing his mate tenderly on the cheek.

Jungkook nods his head excitedly with his bunny smile showing brightly. Tae chuckles at his cuteness before ruffling his hair causing Jungkook to whine slightly before fixing his hair.

"Hyungie lunch was really good thank you!" Jungkook sets his bowl in the sink before hugging his brother, burying his face in his chest.

"You're welcome kook," says Jimin as his hugs his brother tightly, while lightly pressing a kiss to the top of his head.