Part 20

Ok but can we appreciate Yoongis visuals ^^😍😍

By the way there is slight smut at the end of this chapter!

Jungkook coos at Jungmin as he sleeps in his arms, he still had to decorate the tree but that could wait when a beautiful bundle of joy was situated in his arms. Jungmin took after his mother for the most part, he even had a freckle on his nose mirroring Jungkooks. He got Yoongis nose and ears but the rest was Jungkook.

Christmas was in coming upon them quickly and he couldn't be more excited, his sons first Christmas. Sonhwa has expressed how much she loves her baby brother already, the parents would always catch her on the baby monitor when they heard talking. Their hearts bursted when the saw Sonhwa talking sweetly to Jungmin, one time she even climbed into the crib with him falling asleep beside him.

"Hey baby, how's our boy doing today?" Yoongi asks as soon as he enters the living room.

"He's been really fussy today, I still need to finish the tree since Christmas is the day after tomor-" pausing Jungkook hands Jungmin over to his father, "Where's Sonhwa?"

"My mom insisted on having her for the night since Christmas Eve is tomorrow, she's going to send her presents with Sonni when I pick her up."

Jungkook nods his head with a hum, sighing deeply he grabs a box of ornaments from the side and sets it on the living room table. "I can't believe it's taking us so long to set up for Christmas.."

"Baby it's understandable, you gave birth a little over three weeks ago and work has been crazy busy for me at the parlor. We need to wrap the presents tonight though, the wrapping paper still in our closet?"

"Yes along with all the presents." Jungkook grabs the led lights from the box, unraveling as he walks around the tree. "Will you go lay him in his crib for a bit and get started on wrapping the presents?"

Yoongi nods his head, when he lays their son in his crib he makes sure to turn the monitor on so he can see what's happening at all times. He makes sure to leave the door cracked open before heading to his and his mates shared room.

Opening the closet he heads for the back of it where a stack of bags and boxes are piled up, taking the bags first he begins to lay everything out. Toys, clothes, and shoes litter the king sized bed as Yoongi pulls out a baby pink wrapping paper with some gold roses and leafs decorating it. He sets out to wrap Sonhwas, Scarlett's, and Minhas presents first knowing that Liv and Mickey were bringing their girls over tomorrow afternoon for a play date with his daughter.

After he wraps the girls presents he grabs out some blue wrapping paper with different sea creatures all over, he's makes a mental note to thank his mate later, seen as Jungkook labeled every bag and box to who the gift was assigned to so he wouldn't have any trouble remembering what goes to who.

"Hey babe." Jungkook says as he walks into the room with Jungmin in his arms, the baby boy had his eyes wide open, his hand wrapped around the necklace his mother is currently wearing.

"Oh wow you're almost done?" Nodding Yoongi grabs the final gift for Jungmin, which is a toy train, and wraps it neatly.

"Did you remember to label some of these from Santa?" Yoongi nods his head again, "Yes I did, by the way thank you for labeling everything baby."

Jungkook smiles mumbling a quiet "you're welcome" before walking into the closet to grab what he bought Yoongi ready to wrap, he had a few boxes labeled "hubby" in the closet and he saw that they were still closed so Yoongi didn't peak.

"Hey baby?"

"Yeah?" The Omega calls from the closet, he hears footsteps walking towards him so he turns around seeing his mate walking up to him.

"I finished wrapping everything, yours are in those pretty gift bags you picked though."

"Thank you for wrapped everything baby here take him so I can wrap yours, after he goes to bed tonight we can begin to set the presents out."

Yoongi agrees as he takes his son into his arms, smiling down at him the Alpha kisses his sons forehead before pecking his mates lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Christmas day)

"Mommy! Daddy!" Sonhwa yells as she charges into her parents bedroom, upon reaching the bed she climbs on top of it hearing her father groan before rolling over, pulling his mate closer in the process.

"Wake up wake up! Mommy, daddy it's Christmas!!!" The parents of the bright, happy little girl laugh lightly at her excitement.

"We're up baby girl."

"Yay!!" The six year old little girl cheers happily. Jungkooks eyes dart to the monitor when he hears cooing before Jungmin starts to whine slightly.

"Jungies awake I'll be down with him in a moment, why don't you take daddy down stairs princess?" The mother asks as he gets out of bed, stretching when he does so.

"Okay!" Yoongi smiles when Sonhwa grabs his large hand with her much smaller ones, "I'm coming baby."

The morning goes by swiftly, Sonhwa being the most energetic with how happy she was. She definitely got her loud personality from Yoongi, but she is shy at times like her mother. She's already showing signs of being an Beta, she's a perfect mix of both an Alpha and an Omega.

The day flies by in a blink of an eye, both Sonhwa and Jungmin now asleep in their beds peacefully. They both had an amazing time today, and Sonhwa made sure to clean up after herself like she was taught to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A-Alpha~" the smaller moans out softly, arching his back as his Alpha slips a second finger in.

"So wet and tight for Alpha~" Yoongi looks down at his mate with nothing but love and adoration in his eyes.

"Please Yoongi I need you~" Jungkooks whiny pleads are music to the tallers ears, his member twitching in the process.

Yoongi soon pulls his fingers out of his Omega once he's prepped, hearing him whine under him from the empty feeling. Positioning himself Yoongi pushes in, groaning at the tight, velvety walls now surrounding his cock.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes Yoongi?" Jungkooks big doe eyes lock with Yoongis as grips his shoulders, both patiently waiting as the Omega adjusts.

"I love you Jungkook, I love you so damn much."

"I love you Yoongi more than you'll ever know." Jungkook whispers as he connects their lips.

Slowly Yoongi begins to grind his hips against his husbands, loving all the soft sweet moans that leave his lips, only to be swallowed by the Alpha. Yoongi can imagine his life without Jungkook or his children, every single day he thanks the moon goddess for bringing them together, for pairing him with Jungkook.

He's so damn happy he fought for him, and he plans to always fight for him and his children.

-------------------END--------------------