Part 5

This chapter does contain bxb smut I will put a warning before hand but if you don't like it might as well not read my book 🤷🏻‍♀️ also if you're just here to leave a negative comment I won't be nice in return 🙃

The pic above in my mind Yoongi is the taller one since in this fanfic Jungkook is smaller than him so it works

Anyways I forgot to put pics of how some characters look in the book so I will do that at the end of the chapter

Enjoy~~

Jungkook moans lightly as his Alpha continues to leave marks on his neck, gripping onto Yoongi's shoulders for support. Yoongi's hands find Jungkooks hips helping him move slightly causing him to grind down onto him.

The two were enjoying their moment when Yoongi's phone rings loudly, sighing he reaches for his phone to see who's calling him.

"Oh hey Mikey, what's up?" He asks as soon as he answers. There was a moment of silence before he continues, "You usually ask Liv to do that... she's busy?.... Oh... I take it you and your alphas want alone time?" Jungkook looks at his mate confused before Yoongi hangs up the phone, "we're babysitting Scarlett."

"Are we really?! Yay!!" Jungkook gets up and rushes to their room.

"I take it you love kids?"

"Love them!!"

Pretty soon they hear a knock at the door, Jungkook runs to the door. Once he opens it he sees Mikey with Scarlett in her arms, "Holy shit Mikey they really marked you up didn't they?" Yoongi asks as he walks up to them seeing her neck decorated with hickies.

She nods, "Preheat, it just happened to have triggered their ruts as well." She explains before handing her daughter over to Jungkook.

"My mom will probably be the one picking her up from here since my alphas didn't want me to take my heat suppressants and I stopped my birth control a few months back."

"Alright, they want another baby?" Yoongi asks as he watches Jungkook walk off with Scarlett.

"Yeah and I would've asked Liv but her preheat triggered Mingi and Jinwoo's ruts like mine did with Changbin and Hyunjin."

"Babe, we don't know how much longer we can control ourselves," Changbin says as him and Hyunjin walk up the stairs. "Your scent is really strong."

Hyunjin and him walk into Yoongi's apartment to say goodbye to their daughter, Mikey doing so as well before Yoongi tells them they can go. Yoongi watches from afar as Jungkook plays with Scarlett, he knows she's a very calm child since he has watched her in the past. The little pup is always smiling and very cheerful, Yoongi is an uncle to her.

"Kookie!" Scarlett yells out with a big smile on her face.

"Ah you're so adorable Scarlett! Do you know how old she is Yoongi?"

He nods, "I know a lot about her, would you like to know?" Jungkook nods in excitement, "I've know her since she was born, she's two years old but she's about to be three soon. She prefers super monsters over paw patrol any day of the week, so if she want to watch that we'll have to put on Netflix."