Part 18

This chapter is short because I really didn't know how to end it? Tbh I've been thinking of only doing 4 more chapters and then this book be done but I've changed my mind!! I've got some ideas now so I can keep my book going on longer!!

"Yoongi come on we're going to be late!"

"Daddy's slow." Sonhwa giggled as she looked up at her mother, Jungkook laughs softly before agreeing with her. Yoongi rolls his eyes as he walks down the stairs, sending a playful glare to his mate.

"You're slower than me preggers." Jungkook scuffs at his remark, "Oh please I may be pregnant but, I got myself and Sonhwa ready and still managed to be faster than you."

Yoongi chuckles while raising his hands in surrender, kissing his mates cheek before grabbing his coat seen as Jungkook and Sonhwa are already wearing theirs.

"Alright princess you ready to go see uncle Chim?" The little girl nods, her brown hair with slight curls bouncing as she nods. Jungkook kisses his daughters cheek before the exit their home, they double check the locks before getting into he vehicle before setting off to see Jimin and his mate.

A year ago Jimin and Jungkook rekindled, Jimin made sure to prove himself to his brother. Jungkook was also introduced to his brothers new mate, a tall man with dark brown hair that he parts to show his forehead slightly. He knew the man was an alpha as soon as he met him, his deep voice caught Jungkook of guard slightly.

He knew his brother was happy with his mate Namjoon, the alpha has proven to have changed Jimins attitude for the better. It's as if when Namjoon showed up any bad bone in Jimins body disappeared.

Yoongi intertwines their fingers together as he continues to drive, placing a light butterfly kiss on the back of Jungkooks hand. Jungkook can feel his face and ears heat up as Yoongi holds his hand in front of his mouth as he continues to press light kisses to it.

When they reach their destination they all get out of the vehicle, Sonhwa getting a piggy back ride from her father because she insisted. Yoongi grunts dramatically as he playfully acts like his daughter is just to heavy to be on his back, Sonhwa flicks her fathers ear in reply.

"I'm so happy y'all came!" The three of them look up and see Jimin and Namjoon standing on their porch, wide smiles on each of their faces. Jungkook smiles as his brother helps him up the stairs while Namjoon grabs Sonhwa and spins her around playfully after greeting Yoongi.

"Wouldn't miss it!" Everyone makes their way inside, excited to hear the amazing news the couple had to share.

"So I invited you guys over for a very important reason, I already hinted at it to Jungkook and he probably already told you but it gets better!"

"Jimin and I are adopting, we filled the paperwork out yesterday and we pick him up tomorrow!" Yoongi and Jungkook congratulate them, hugging them both tightly.

A few hours pass and Jungkook and Jimin find themselves standing on the porch watching their mates run around with Sonhwa, the crisp fall breeze blowing nicely. Thanksgiving is just around the corner so the Omega and Beta were planning for who's house it should be done at and who should be invited.

"How about we invite Mikey and Liv? I know you ended on a bad note with them but you've changed, you're way better now than you were back then." Jungkook states calmly as he takes a sip of his iced peach tea.

Humming Jimin sets his drink down, "That's a really good idea, Taehyung and Felix have agreed to come over this weekend so we could all talk so I can invite them as well."

Jungkook nods his head as he smiles at his brother, he loves this side of Jimin. "Who else should we invite though? I know the girls are going to bring their mates and children but who else?"

"Oh! Namjoon and I could ask if his friend Jackson and his boyfriend can come!" Jungkook smiles, "I'm best friends with my co-worker and Yoongi has mentioned asking the new guy at the parlor if he wanted to join us so we can invite them!"

"Perfect now we know who all to invite, I'll run inside and grab a sticky note and pen to write who we're inviting I'll be right back!"

As the day goes on the two brothers have everything planned for Thanksgiving, when they notice some rain clouds blowing in Jimin and Namjoon offer them their spare bedroom for the family to use. Yoongi agrees not wanting to risk getting caught driving in the rain with his daughter and pregnant mate in the vehicle.

As night falls upon them Jimin and Namjoon retire to their bedroom after lending them some clothes, Jungkook and Yoongi are cuddled up in bed with Sonhwa between them. Jungkook coos softly as he watches their daughter nuzzle into her fathers chest, they exchange sweet words and a few kisses before cuddling together.

Jungkook and Yoongi both kiss their daughter on the top of her little head, "Mommy and daddy love you princess."

"Get some rest baby, you need your rest."

Jungkook smiles at his husband, "You need sleep as well Yoongi."

"I'm not the one who is 8 months pregnant, I wouldn't be surprised if you had the baby on Thanksgiving."

Jungkook shakes his head slightly, kissing his husband one last time before closing his eyes as he feels Yoongi drape his arm over both him and Sonhwa before drifting to sleep.