Part 15

Not my best chapter but I wanted to get it out seen as you guys have waited long enough! It's currently past 2am right now and yeaaaaa btw this isn't edited so ignore any mistakes if you see them ☺️🙃

(Time skip~~)

"I don't know man, I'm just so nervous." Taehyung sighs for the millionth time today, checking in the mirror repeatedly to make sure he looked perfect for the biggest moment in his life. He runs his hands down his suit jacket making sure there were no wrinkles as he looks in the mirror. Recently he colored his hair a golden blond and he was wearing a suit that matched perfectly with red earrings present in his ears for a dash of color.

Today Taehyung is marrying the love of his life, Lee Felix. The two met at Jungkooks old work place when he was getting a drink, the cute boy was new and accidentally ran into him. They both knew as soon as they locked eyes they were mates, exchanging numbers immediately.

One date lead to a second, then to a third, and now finally years later they're getting married. Felix was quiet younger than the alpha but he didn't mind one bit, he learned that Felix moved from Australia to Korea for his grandmother. They had so much in common and have never had an argument, the only secret in the relationship was when Taehyung was planning on proposing to his omega.

Yoongi smiles softly at the younger alpha standing in front of him, "You're perfect for each other Taehyung, you've been so damn happy since Felix walked into your life."

Taehyung smiles brightly at the mention of his mates name, Felix was nothing like anyone he's ever met. He has such a caring heart and extra personality, the freckles that decorate his nose and cheeks were the first thing Taehyung noticed about him.

"Nothing bad is going to happen Tae, now lets go over your vows one more time!" Yoongi declares as he grabs his arm to sit him down.

Across the hall Jungkook is calmly straightening Felixs hair as Mikey and Liv finish getting the girls ready. "I'm so excited! I'm marrying the love of my life today."

"You make a beautiful couple, I'm so happy you found one another." Jungkook states putting the straightener down after turning it off.

"Sonhwa is the dress comfy enough for you?" Sonhwa nods with a gummy smile present on her lips, the little girl turned four a few months ago.

Minha and Scarlett stand on either side of her, holding her hands in theirs as they pose for pictures. Felix picked out beautiful flower girl dressed with a laced long sleeved bodice and red silk like fabric as the skirt. For the bridesmaid dresses Felix went for a long sleeved maroon dress with a slit up the middle, trying his best to match the red with with flower girl dresses. Unlike Jimin, Felix planed to save himself for marriage, every time him and Taehyung would be kissing he'd cut it off before it got to heated.

Taehyung being the amazing man he is completely understood, in fact he loved that about him. Knowing that after today he'll be the only one who has touched his mate in an intimate way.

"I'm starting to get nervous." Felix says quietly, a light pink blush gracing his cheeks as he looks at his lap.

"I was too when Yoongi and I got married but believe me, that nervous feeling is going to disappear as soon as you see him standing at that alter." Felix nods a beautiful smile present on his face.

"Alright who's walking you down the aisle?" Mikey asks as she gets done taking pictures of the girls, she was hired as the photographer for today. "My cousin Lee Hoseok is, he should be arriving soon."

Soon enough there's a knock at the door, a tall male with blond hair and brown eyes walks in. His suit hugged him perfectly, his muscles looked as if they'll break through with one wrong movement.