Part 7

Third update this week? Damn I'm on a roll!

jinjin0309 thank you for helping me with this chapter love!! 💞💞

Mikey wakes up to her best friend shaking her awake, hearing yelling and Scarlett crying had her awake instantly, "Why are y'all yelling? And why is my daughter crying?!"

She stands up looking around at everyone noticing a new person in the room, "Who are you?"

Taehyung looks towards her, "This is my mate, he's being an unloyal slut! You obviously don't love me if you're going to flirt with a man you don't know!" Taehyung's voice booms throughout the apartment, waking Yoongi and Jungkook out of their peaceful slumber.

Soon the couple makes their way to the living room, their pace quickening when they hear Scarlett's cries getting louder. The poor pup is latched on to Changbin as she cries her heart out, her father trying his best to calm her down.

"Jimin I thought I told you I don't want to see you again? That means you're not welcomed here." Jungkook hisses making his way up to his brother as soon as he sets eyes on him.

Jimin rolls his eyes, ignoring Jungkook as he tries to grab Taehyung's hand only for his hand to get pushed away. Yoongi scoffs as he walks towards them, "You're not welcomed in my home Jim-"

"Shut it!" Jimin yells at the alpha.

"Hey Mikey there's something you need to know," Liv starts catching her best friends attention. Mikey motions for her to continue, "Jimin here was flirting with Changbin, trying to get into his pants."

Mikey's eyes turn blue in anger as she looks towards Jimin, "Changbin and Hyunjin take Scarlett to the spare room to calm her down."

Both alphas are hesitant but do as told, seeing their omega mad is a rare thing. Both girls hardly get mad, especially Mikey. Mikey starts walking towards him, a sickly sweet smile on her face.

Jinwoo and Mingi grab Liv moving her out of the way, Liv slapping their arms as they do so, also giving them a warning glance. "Back off!" Liv hisses her eyes flashing blue.

Jinwoo and Mingi sigh in defeat as they walk off to where Changbin and Hyunjin are to help with Scarlett. Mikey is within arms reach of Jimin when she launches forward at him, Taehyung's eyes widen and grabs her by the waist.

"Ow okay I'm mad too but- shit your nails are sharp!" Taehyung cries out as the 5'5" female managers to reach over his shoulders. Taehyung locks his arms around her waist to prevent her from doing anything to Jimin.

"You slut! How dare you try to get into MY mate's pants! You have a mate so back off!" Mikey yells out at Jimin, the Beta smirks as he watches her struggle.

"Sharing is caring sweetheart~"

"Well I don't share!" She hisses trying to grab him.

Mikey continues to struggle in Taehyung's hold, "Let me go! He tried to hurt you too, why are you protecting him?" Mikey's eyes begin to tear up feeling hurt that someone would try to wreck her relationship, let alone try to ruin their own.

Liv looks at her best friend crying and grows angry, no one make Mikey cry. No one. Seeing her cry causes Liv to snap, walking towards Jimin quickly. Once she's right in front of him she balls her fist up before reeling it back, she delivers a powerful punch to Jimin's jaw.

Yoongi runs towards Liv, wrapping his arms around her waist. He picks her up and throws her over his shoulder, Liv refrains from hitting Yoongi letting him carry her away.