Part 11

Welp I'm in love lmao 😂😍

It was a peaceful Friday, Yoongi and Taehyung both got off of work at the same time and decided to go to the cafe Jungkook works at, knowing he's getting off soon. Once they reach the cafe they're greeted by Changbin running around as Jungkook hurries to get the drinks ready.

Jungkook looks up, "I'm about to get off." He huffs out as he finishes the last drink that was ordered Chan steps towards him and tells him to go ahead and leave since he knows he's tiered.

Jungkook smiles lightly before agreeing, rushing to the back to grab his stuff to leave. All he wants to do is be held by Yoongi and not be on his feet anymore. As Jungkook approaches the he sees Taehyung on the phone with an unreadable look on his face.

"Yeah... okay bye." Sighing Taehyung looks towards the couple "Jimin wants to apologize and he invited us over to talk."

"Alright let's go, I'm in no mood to argue." Jungkook states firmly as he walks past both alphas and heads to the car.

As they pull into the driveway they see Jimin on the porch with a sad look on his face, rolling his eyes Yoongi helps his mate out of the car and follows Taehyung as they walk up the stairs, his arm placed firmly and protectively around Jungkook waist.

"Thank you for coming, follow me inside." Jimin says walking inside, they all comply walking inside and shutting the door behind them.

As the sit down Jimin sits across from Jungkook and stares at his baby bump, "I'm so sorry for the way I've treated you Jungkook. I shouldn't have done anything like that and I should be supporting but I haven't been. I haven't been the best older brother and nor have I been a good lover." He looks towards Taehyung who is standing beside Jungkook.

"I'm so so so sorry I hurt all of you, and Yoongi. I'm sorry I cheated, and spread rumors about you. I was being immature and childish and I won't be surprised is none of you forgive me. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry but I can't forgive you yet Jimin. You are my brother yes, but you have caused me so much pain that is unforgivable." Jungkook states after a while as he grips Yoongis hand tightly.

He nods after hearing his brothers words, "How far along are you?"

Jungkook smiles and let's Yoongi answer for him, "He's 7 months, about to go on maternity leave."

"What gender? What do you plan on naming them?" Jimin asks with fake excitement but no one seems to notice except for Tae.

"A girl, we're naming her Min Sonhwa." Yoongi says rubbing his omega's baby bump feeling their little girl kick and move with his hand.

"That's a beautiful name, oh let me go grab you some drinks you all must be so thirsty!" Jimin says as he quickly leaves the room, Taehyung keeping an eye on him.

Yoongi and Jungkook just shrug as they wrap their arms around each other, Yoongi leans down to kiss the bump only for their little girl to kick him leaving him shocked.

Taehyung chuckles at Yoongi's expression as Jungkook laughs his ass off, finding it very funny. As the couple continues to love on each other Taehyung sneaks off to the kitchen, he began to get a funny feeling when Jimin didn't return yet.

He stops in his tracks when he enters the kitchen seeing Jimin crushing pills on the counter with a spoon. He catches a look of the bottle and he feels anger boiling inside of him as he realizes what Jimin is trying to do.

He was going to drug Jungkook and make him loose the baby.

"Jimin!" He hisses out scaring Jimin in the process as he slowly looks towards Taehyung. Before Jimin could say anything he's being dragged out of the house by Taehyung who has a strong grip on his wrist.

As he slams the front door shut he lets Jimin go as he looks towards him, "What the fuck is wrong with you?! Are you that jealous that you can't have kids you want Jungkook to lose his? Huh?! You're such a horrible and selfish Beta!" Taehyung voice is loud and filled with dominance as his eyes begin to flicker to red.

"I hate the fact I fell in love with you! I'm so damn happy the moon goddess saw what was happening and took the fucking bond away!" By now Jimin has tears cascading down his face as he bites his lip trying to hold in his sobs.

"Why Jimin why are you being so fucking selfish?! Why must you ruin your brother's happiness? Why did you ruin our relationship?! Did you even love me? Was I a toy to you, just someone to get dick from when it was convenient for you?" Taehyungs face is red as he continues to yell, ripping the necklace he gave Jimin on their 4 year anniversary off of the Beta.

"You don't get to wear this, not after the pain you have cause them and me!" As he yells the front door opens and reveals a puzzled Yoongi and a worried Jungkook right behind him.

"What's goin-"

"We're leaving." Taehyung states firmly his eyes still red as he throws the necklace into the street before walking back to the car. Jungkook and Yoongi don't question him as they follow him and get into the car before driving off.

As soon as they leave Jimin collapses to his knees crying his eyes and heart out as Taehyung's words keep replaying in his mind. His selfishness cost him his brother and his mate and he will never forgive himself for that.

Thank you jinjin0309 for helping me come up with an idea for this chapter!! Literally wrote this in less than an hour cause I was so excited haha

Also I was just invited to my cousins wedding and I'm so happy for them 😭💞