Part 9 (M)

This chapter is pure boyxboy smut so if you don't like it then leave 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's as simple as that

Thank you to my amazing best friend jinjin0309 for helping me with this chapter seen as my smut sucks and takes forever to write

Waking up feeling needy for him mate is something new for Jungkook, yes they have been intimate a few times but that was when he was in heat. Jungkook whimpers as he feels needier as the minutes pass.

Looking over at his mate he scans Yoongis bare torso as he gently moves the blanket off of both of them. Feeling bold and confident Jungkook crawls between his mates legs letting his fingers trail over the waistband of his alphas sweatpants before hooking his fingers in them, pulling them down slowly.

Jungkook only pulls Yoongis pants down enough for him to access the said males member, when Jungkook locks his eyes on Yoongis member he notices it's already hard. Jungkook grabs a hold of his mates member before licking a strip from the base to the head, wrapping his lips around the head of his mates member.

He slowly takes Yoongis member fully inside of his mouth hearing his mate grunt, he looks up towards the alpha noticing he's still asleep as he begins to bob his head up and down setting a steady pace. As he continues he hears grunts and deep moans from Yoongi urging him to go quicker so he does, his own member painfully hard.

He begins to reach a hand down, needing some sort of friction but stops when he hears a deep voice. "Don't you dare touch yourself." Yoongi growls out as he grabs some of the omegas hair in his hand in pleasure.

Jungkook whimpers sending vibrations to Yoongis cock causing said male to moan out pulling Jungkook off to kiss him passionately. "My omega is so needy this morning~"

Jungkook nods as he straddles his mate, kissing him quickly as he grinds down on him. "Need alpha~"

"Alphas got you baby, why don't you ride alpha huh? Can you do that baby?" Yoongis voice is deep and raspy as he whispers into Jungkooks ear sending shivers down his omegas spine.

Jungkook nods before discarding his boxers, throwing them to the side. He puts his palms against his mates chest gently pushing him flat on the bed to straddling him. He then grabs Yoongis hard member in his hand, lining it up with his puckered hole before sinking down on to it slowly. Thanks to the natural lubrication leaking from him, he was plenty prepared for Yoongi's cock.

Him and Yoongi both let out a sigh of relief when he fully settles down, he doesn't wait to adjust bouncing up and down at a steady pace letting out high pitch moans every time he sinks back down when the head of Yoongis cock hits his prostate dead on.

"Damn baby~" Yoongi growls out as he grabs Jungkooks hips tightly, throw his head back in pleasure.

Jungkook whimpers, trying to bounce quicker and with the added pregnancy weight, he grew tired quickly.

Yoongi leads kisses from his chest, up to his neck, nibbling and leaving hickies as he thrusts upward into the Omega. Jungkook pants, moaning loudly as his mate fucks right into his prostate and gets them closer to their highs. Being pregnant, Jungkook is more sensitive and already he's about to cum after only a few minutes of sex.

"Yooni~!" He cries out, shaking and jerking a bit as his orgasm racks through his body. Yoongi grunts, thrusting harder and quicker to get to his orgasm as well so Jungkook isn't over stimulated and hurt the Omega. The last thing he wants to do is hurt his precious mate.

"Fuck baby," Yoongi groans, feeling his knot grow and making his thrusts slower.

"Yoongi! I'm gonna cum again!" Jungkook cries out, his vision is starting to look a little fuzzy like he had just rubbed his eyes really hard for a couple of seconds. Yoongi's knot finally busts, connecting both mate's together as he pants and grunts, pulling Jungkook close to him and minding the baby bump.

Jungkook kisses him, humming as Yoongi rubs his hips gently, one hand trails to Jungkook's belly as he pulls away, "Are you hurting?"

"Absolutely not," Jungkook giggles, "I'm tired more than anything," he replies, yawning after.

Yoongi chuckles, gently turning them over to where they're laying side by side, Yoongi wrapping his arms around his mate and kissing him once more. Jungkook smiles, cuddling as close as he can with his belly and snuggling into Yoongi's chest.

"I love you," Jungkook whispers, kissing Yoongi's tattooed chest.

"I love you more," Yoongi whispers, yawning as he shuts his eyes.

"Impossible," Jungkook giggles, closing his own and soon both mate's are fast asleep, intertwined with one another.