Part 14

I hope y'all enjoy this updateeee

Yoongi sighs as he finally gets the car seat hooked in correctly, a nurse instructing him as he goes, he hurries back into the hospital to retrieve his mate and daughter. It was finally time for them to come home and Yoongi couldn't be any happier, these past few nights without holding his mate has been torture for him.

Call him dramatic if you will but Jungkook made him feel things he's never felt before.

Walking into the hospital room he hears his omega gently talking to their daughter, his soft voice makes Yoongis heart flutter. He smiles at the sight of his family, Taehyung was there to help load up the bags while Yoongi was to help Jungkook. There was a wheelchair stationed beside his bed for when they leave, Jungkook was looking around making sure he packed everything they brought with them. He didn't have the urge to come back until they had to do her jaundice test in a week.

"You ready baby?" Jungkook looks towards his mate with a smile on his face, nodding his head as he sits in the wheelchair with Sonhwa secured in his arms.

Taehyung grabs all the bags and holds the door open for them, they were all ready to leave this place. As soon as they reach the car a nurse stands by as she watches Sonhwa get hooked into her car seat, making sure she fits it perfectly and the straps are adjusted.

They soon reached home, Jungkook grabbed a blanket out of the diaper bag to cover Sonhwa up. While Taehyung grabbed the bags Yoongi helped his mate and carried the car seat with his daughter situated in it. "Alright baby girl welcome home." He coos as he looks at the little smile present on her face.

"She's going to be a daddy's girl." Yoongi chuckles at his mates comment, mentally agreeing with him. Before he can say anything his phone rings loudly startling Sonhwa, she begins to cry clenching her tiny fist as she does so.

Her mother swooping in to grab her as Yoongi leaves the room to speak with whoever is calling him, when he answers the phone he's welcomed with the soft sweet voice of his mother. "Min Yoongi why haven't you been returning my calls? I've been worried sick about you."

"I'm good mom I've just been busy, I should've told you sooner but me and my mate had a baby recently-"

He pulls the phone away from his ear as she yells loudly at him, "AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME MIN YOONGI?!"

"I'm sorry mom." Mrs. Min sighs "Who's your mate? When can I meet my grand baby?"

"His name is Park Jungkook, and we had a beautiful girl that we named Min Sonhwa." Yoongi waits for his mother to speak, but she stays silent.

"Mom? You still there?" She hums in conformation, "Is he by any chance related to that no good for nothing ex of yours?"

"Yes he's his brother but I promise mom he's nothing like Jimin, come over and fine out I'll send you my new address." Yoongi hung up the phone before his mother could answer, quickly sending his address to her as he walked back to his mate.

"So you might meet my mom." He states calmly as he sits beside his mate noticing Jungkook has his top half cover as he feeds Sonhwa. Jungkook nods as he continues to feed their daughter, hissing every now and then.

(A few days later)

Yoongi nervously fiddles with his finger earlier his mother called informing him she was on her way, Jungkook on the other hand wasn't nervous one bit. He was focused on keeping Sonhwa calm and he rather not stress over this, he knows he's nothing like his brother so in his mind he had nothing to worry about.

"Yoongi it's going to be okay, I'm sure you're mother will love me once she gets to know me." Jungkook kisses his mates cheek lightly before walking off with Sonhwa in his arms to their bedroom.

Yoongi sits on the couch, what if his mother starts an argument with his mate? What if she says he's just like Jimin without getting to know him? A knock on the door breaks him out of his thoughts, he hears Jungkooks light footsteps in the hall as he walks towards the living room.

"Aren't you going to answer the door babe?" Yoongi nods as he walks towards the door opening it revealing his mother. She was quite shorter than him but taller than Jungkook, long black hair with slight curls run past her shoulders moving slightly with the wind.

"Hello son, may I come in?" Nodding he steps to the side allowing her to walk inside, closing the door behind her. "I take it you're his mate?" She asks Jungkook, he just nods with a sweet smile on his face.

She hums as she looks around the house slightly, her facial expression unreadable when she looks back towards Jungkook. "My name is Park Jung-"

"Park Jungkook brother of Park Jimin, that son of a bitch ruined my sons reputation in this town all because he wanted to seem like a sweet innocent boy." Mrs. Min has a cold look present on her face as she mentions his brother. He wanted to prove to her that he was nothing like his brother.

"I'm aware of that but, I had no part in that. I didn't even know my brother would do something like that, he's hurt me most of my life." He explains as Yoongi takes Sonhwa from his arms, "mom I've never been this happy, I even had a child with Jungkook. We've never argued with one another and we have so much in common, he's the sweetest person I know."

"I'll give you a chance Jungkook, the day I met Jimin was the day I started hating him." She sighs sitting down "He would snap at me and he had a holier than thou attitude. He would always start an argument with me, I hate that bitch with all my heart."

"Watch your language around my child please and thank you." Mrs. Min nodded at Jungkooks words, "Can I hold my granddaughter please?" All three of them smile brightly as they pass Sonhwa over to her.