Part 12

"You ready baby?" Jungkook nods his head as he unbuckles the seatbelt, leaning over and kissing Yoongi sweetly before exiting the car. He turns to watch Yoongi drive away, the alpha waving his hand out the window causing Jungkook to giggle and wave back before entering the cafe.

As soon as he steps inside he is sick with the smell of sweet pastries and coffee some better and some smelling like vanilla or caramel. He looks around trying to spot his coworkers Chan and Changbin, since he has been on maternity leave for a few weeks now he hasn't been able to see his coworkers as much as he would like.

"Jungkook hey!" He turns around and is face to face with Jisung, Chans boyfriend, the cute boy who resembles a squirrel pulls Jungkook into a hug being careful to mind his bump.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were on leave until after you have the baby."

"I am but I've missed everyone so I figured I'd come see how everything is going good." Jungkook says looking around the shop as he rubs his bump gently.

He winces as he feels a wave of pain hit him, using Jisung to balance himself. "You ok?" Jisung asks in a hushed voice as he guides Jungkook to a chair so he can sit down. Jungkook nods in reply, looking up to see Chan and Changbin walking towards him with smiles on their faces.

Jungkook smiles lightly at them, but his smile doesn't last long as he feels something wet drip down his legs. "Um guys I think my water broke."

All of their eyes widen and look at the floor as they see the puddle around Jungkooks feet grow bigger in size as the seconds pass, Changbin quickly rushes off to find the moo as Chan and Jisung do their best to keep his calm and his breathing steady.

"Call Yoongi." He manages to get out as he whimpers in pain, he realizes the pain he's feeling is contractions. How did he not know he was in early labor?

Chan nods as he rushes off to find his phone to call the alpha, since Jungkooks water broke his contractions were going to come quicker but he might get snappy as well. He rushes back, his phone up to his ear as he speaks to Yoongi.

"Y-yes his water broke... it just happened.... I was working!... Jisung is with him.... Changbin is mopping up the mess... ok I'm sorry I didn't call you right away my phone was in my locker Hyung... alright I'll tell him."

When Chan returns he sees his mate kneeling on the floor crying while he hold Jungkooks hand, "babe what's wrong?"

"He's pretty fucking strong Chan!" Jisung cries out trying to get his hand free, "Jungkook come on hold Changbins hand instead I'm afraid you're going to break mine!"

Jungkook huffs and rolls his eyes as he lets go of Jisungs hand reaching for Changbins, "Fucking weak Beta." He growls out as he squeezes the alphas hand tightly, Changbin not flinching since he's been through this before.

"Where the fuck is Yoongi?! Didn't you call him?" Chan nods kneeling before Jungkook, "he's on his way Kook don't worry."

"Oh I'm not worried, I'm gonna kick his fucking ass~" he says with a evil smile present on his lips.

"How is him squeezing your hand hurting you?" Jisung huffs stomping his foot, Changbin looks towards him "You do realize I'm a dad right? I've been through this before."

All of them look towards the door when they hear the bell, seeing Yoongi run inside panting as he does so. When Jungkook locks eyes with him he suddenly feels emotional, the urge to cry very hard to resist.

"Y-yooni please get me to the hospital."

(A few hours later)

Jungkook is situated on the bed at the hospital as Yoongi and Taehyung stand on either side of him, they were getting ready for the arrival of Min Sonhwa.