Part 3

(4 months later~)

Yoongi's and Jungkook's relationship was blossoming beautifully, no arguments ever happened between the two. Taehyung was very supportive with their relationship whereas Jimin was still upset about it but, he didn't try to come between them.

After the argument that happened Jungkook got a job at a cute cafe called Dreamland. He was friends with his boss but he had two best friends, who are also his coworkers, Chan and Changbin. Woojin, the owner of the cafe, gave Jungkook a job almost immediately.

Yoongi still had his job as a tattoo artist, business better than ever after his name had finally been cleared. Jungkook and him have been living together since they became a couple, dating for 3 months so far.

"Ok so that's going to be $12.50," Jungkook says cheerfully.

"Keep the change." The customer says before walking off after giving Jungkook the money.

At the end of his shift he takes off his apron and name tag before walking to the back room to retrieve his stuff from his locker, as he's doing so he feels a tap on his shoulder. Jumping a bit he turns around and see Woojin holding his pay for the week.

"Thank you Mr. Kim!" He says with a smile on his face.

"You're welcome Jungkook, oh and your boyfriend just walked through the door." His boss informs him before walking away.

(Time skip~~)

Hand and hand Jungkook and Yoongi walk through the park, beautiful cherry blossom trees surrounding them. The petals gently falling off as the wind blows lightly.

"Yoongi? Can we do something..?"

"Sure baby what is it?" He asks, his attention only on his mate at the moment.

"Kiss me~"

Smirking Yoongi leans forward and and cups his Omega's face, Jungkook blushing as he does so. They close the gap between them, both closing their eyes as Yoongi's arms go around Jungkooks waist pulling him flush against him. Jungkook grips his Alpha's shirt as the kiss deepens, wanting to remember this moment forever.

His heart flutters as he feels the bond between them strength, he know the only way for them to be completely matted is when the mark each other. He's been thinking about it a lot recently, "Yoongi please mark me, make me yours fully."

Yoongi says nothing as he takes Jungkook to his place, as soon as they're inside and the door is shut and locked Yoongi gently pushes Jungkook against the door as he kisses down his neck.

Jungkook letting breathy moans fall from his mouth, gripping Yoongi's hair in his hands as the alpha begins to leave purple and red love bites behind. "I'm gonna mark you now baby, it might hurt a little."

Jungkook nods and captures his mates in a kiss before leaning his head to the side, showing submission to his Alpha. Smirking Yoongi kisses his neck before he bites down oh so gently. Jungkook whimpers slightly but soon melts into his mate's touch.

Pulling away Yoongi licks the bite sealing his bond with him, "mark me baby~" 

Jungkook grabs Yoongi by the back of his neck bringing him closer and captures his lips. Yoongi grunts into the kiss before picking Jungkook up by his thighs loving the whines he's releasing.

As they continue to kiss Jungkook gets caught up in the moment, pulling away only to bite Yoongi's neck. "Oh fuck baby~" Yoongi's voice is deep and husky as his mate marks him.

As Jungkook pulls away licking the bite mark, staring at Yoongi with a big smile on his face. Yoongi can't help but return the smile kissing his cheek before carrying him to the room so they can get some rest.