Part 10

Yoongi and Jungkook walk hand and hand down the sidewalk to the parlor to find out the surprise the girls have planned for them. Liv only told them she had some big news and that's all she would say. Taehyung running late because his boss made him stay late at work, seen as he's about to get a promotion.

As soon as the reach the parlor they notice no lights are on and the windows are covered completely, making Yoongi's brows furrow in confusion. He just sighs and unlocks the door and slowly pushes the door open, shielding his mate just in case.

They look around the parlor seeing bright colored decorations in different shades of pink all over. All six of their friends standing in front of them with pink bows clipped to their shirts, Scarlett having a big pink bow in her hair along with all four males to make her happy.

Yoongis jaw drops, "What is this about?"

Liv giggles and steps forward, "I'm pregnant!"

Yoongi cheers loudly beyond happy for her, her and her mates have been trying for a year to get pregnant and now it's finally happening. "I take it you're having a girl?" Jungkook asks as he gestures around them at the decorations.

Mingi nods, "Yes, she's almost 4 months pregnant with our little Song Minha."

"Seems like we're all having girls!" Jungkook says happily as he hugs Liv being sure to mind both of their bumps.

Liv gladly accepts the hug as Yoongi goes and congratulates the boys, as well as kissing Scarlett on the forehead before returning to his mate's side. Mikey smiling wildly, she knows how much her best friend has wanted this and now that she's pregnant she couldn't be happier.

"Is Taehyung coming?" Changbin asks as he grabs Scar from her mother.

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know his boss is keeping him late." Changbin nods before tossing Scarlett over his shoulder, chuckling as he hears her squeal loudly while laughing.

As the hours pass, they all have fun dancing silly, playing with Scarlett, and relaxing since they haven't done so in a while. Taehyung called and said he was going to go home after the long hard day he had at the office, being the head designer of a fashion line was a stressful job.

As everyone is cooing over Liv's sonogram pictures, they didn't hear the bell from the front ring as someone enters the parlor, tears running down their face.

Scarlett gasps as her eyes well up in tears as she sets eyes on the new person in the room, "Bad man!" She cries out as she tries to get out of her mothers hold to go to Hyunjin and Changbin. All of their brows furrow as the girls look up to see what she's crying about, sure enough they lock eyes with none other than Park Jimin.

"You bit-" Mickey slaps her arms lightly "Language!" She hisses before glaring at Jimin.

"What do you want Beta?" Changbin questions as he and Hyunjin step in front of their mate and daughter to shield them.

Mingi and Jinwoo rush to Liv's side holding her back as she snarls at him, burning a hole into him with her strong glare. Yoongi growls as he steps in front of Jungkook, easily hiding him from his brother.

Jimin looks at the floor as he cries, "J-Jungkook the mating bond is gone-"

"I know, and I knew you would come to me for comfort. Would you like to know why I knew this would happen before anyone else?" Jimin nods his head as he now looks at Jungkook.

"The moon goddess visited me in a dream and told me that because of what you done and what you were doing she was going to remove the bond between you too so Taehyung wouldn't suffer. You put him through so much pain and now he's happy again."

Jimins tears stop falling, knowing in the end his brother wouldn't be on his side. "After all you put me though you think I would feel sympathy for you?"

Jimin hesitates before nodding slowly causing Jungkook to scoff and Liv to roll her eyes, beyond irritated at this point before she decides to speak her peace.

"Taehyung is better off without someone like you, after everything you have done you think any of us would feel sorry for you?" Scoffing she steps forward but is stopped by her mates.

"You caused him so much pain without double thinking your actions, hurting him so damn much because how childish you are. I'm beyond happy he's not mated to you, because now he can be happy and find someone who will cherish him."

Sorry it's short

Today's my birthday and I had a bad day until my bestie jinjin0309 and my boyfriend cheered my up

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter

Also keep a look out for a new book of mine that I will be working on soon~~

Also MY BDAY TWIN FXCK YEAHHHHHHHHH