Part 13

This chapter is short because I don't really have motivation to write at the moment, yesterday I was hit with some very bad new. I lost someone that I cared deeply for and that I loved so damn much, she helped me raise my daughter and I'll forever be thankful for that. God gained an amazing angel...

Sonhwa was situated in Jungkook's arms as he burps her, he was patiently waiting for his friends to come visit them like they said they would. When she burps Jungkook can't help but coo at how small it was, Yoongi and Taehyung were at work but promised to stop by afterwards.

A knock at the door causes him to jump slightly, "Come in." The door opens and little miss Scarlett runs inside the room, her family soon trailing in after her as well as Liv and her mates.

Mikey and Liv walk up to him setting their gifts they got them aside to hug the mother. "Hey Kook, how you and princess doing?" Liv asks.

"Sore but other than that I'm doing really good, how's the pregnancy going?"

Smiling Liv rubs her baby bump, "Really good, baby Minha sure is a calm baby."

A few hours pass and Taehyung arrives before Yoongi does, Taehyung informed them that the parlor was packed today after the four main artist left for the day. The girls and their mates start to feel bad for the alpha, yes there was other people working but he became a father both even 24 hours ago.

"We'll head back to the parlor and help out so Yoongi can go ahead and get here." Hyunjin and Changbin beside, kissing their mate and daughter before bidding goodbye.

Not even 30 minutes later Yoongi walks though the door, smiling as soon as he sees his little family. He shuts the door before greeting everyone, kissing Jungkook tenderly on the lips before taking Sonhwa into his arms.

"I missed you both."

"We missed you more Yooni~" Scarlett gets on the hospital bed to crawl towards Jungkook, hugging him as tight as she can when she reaches him.

"When can you two come home?" Taehyung asks as he looks over Yoongi's shoulder at the little girl who's sleeping peacefully in her fathers arms. "Tomorrow I'm excited to go home, I don't like hospitals."

Looking at his mate and daughter Jungkook's heart fills full, he's always wanted to have children and now he has one with his mate. He couldn't be any happier than he is right now.

Fighting For You (Yoonkook)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara