Part 6

Holy shit me updating twice within a week wow lol

Anyways enjoy this long ass chapter~~

I love youuuuuu

It's been 2 weeks since Jungkook's heat and Yoongi's rut, the couple felt closer after everything happened. Today the couple is preparing lunch, Jimin and Taehyung setting the table and getting everyone's drinks ready.

While Yoongi was at the store this morning getting what they needed for lunch, Jungkook found out that he's pregnant. He knows Yoongi's going to be happy about the news and he already can't wait to tell his mate, but he's not sure if he should tell his brother.

When Jungkook entered high school he thought his brother would be caring and protective, oh how wrong he was. Jimin was always envious of Jungkook because he could have children of his own whereas Jimin would have to adopt. When Jungkook was bullied in high school his brother would laugh and call him a "useless omega" and horrible words.

Even after everything his brother did to him Jungkook still loves his brother, he's just nervous on how he's going to react.

(A few hours later~)

While Jungkook was getting the cake out of the fridge he decided that it was time to tell them seen as he was to excited to keep it a secret. Jungkook feels around his pocket for the test, he was carrying it around with him, he sighs in relief when he feels it in his front pocket.

"Everyone," he starts setting the cake on the table, "I have some amazing news!"

"What is it baby?" Yoongi asks with curiosity.

"Here," Jungkook hands his mate the test before sitting down beside him, now beyond nervous.

"Please tell me this isn't a joke Kook, please tell me this is real," Yoongi begs, he's always dreamed of having children of his own and purposely didn't wear protection when they were intimate.

"It's real Yoongi, you're going to be a dad~"

"Thank you Lord!" He stands up, bringing Jungkook with him as he hugs and kisses his mate. Taehyung congratulating them both with a wide smile on his face asking if he could babysit when they had the baby.

Jimin sat at the table, his jaw dropped as he watches them in jealousy. He thinks he deserves to be with child and not Jungkook, he wanted to have children of his own before Jungkook did.

"This isn't fair!" Jimin hisses out in anger.

"What's not fair?" Yoongi asks keeping his arms around Jungkook in a protective manner.

"Your pregnant and I'm not! I've always wanted kids and you get pregnant and have to rub it in my face!"

"No I'm not, I thought you'd be happy for me..." Jungkooks voice is small, looking at the ground as he feels tears well up in his eyes.

"Why would I be happy for a whore like you huh?!"

"Watch yourself Park!" Yoongi tries to step forward but Jungkook holds his arms trying to calm himself down.

"You've been together for what 5 or 6 months and you're pregnant? You expect me to be happy for you?"

"You cheated on Yoongi with me the day we met so stop it Jimin!" Taehyung yells.

"You're a good for nothing sl-"

Everyone falls silent when they hear a slapping sound echo though the room, surprised to see Jungkook standing if front of his brother. "Get out! I never want to see you again!"