Part 17 (M)

This is literally so shitty but I tried 😅 I'm sorry that it's not as good as the last one but I'm a busy bean! I love y'all 💝💖

Felix woke up in the middle of the night, not feeling his Alphas warmth beside him causes him to turn over. When he rolls over he notices he's alone in bed, the alphas side of the bed is cold so he's been awake for quiet some time. Looking around the room Felix notices their balcony doors open, and that's when he sees his husband.

The omega sighs as he gets out of bed and makes his way over to Taehyung, when he reaches him he hugs him from behind gently, sighing at his warmth. Taehyung turns around and wraps his arms around him, kissing the top of his head.

"Why are you awake baby? You should be in bed resting especially after the events earlier." Felix rolls his eyes as he feels Taehyung smirking against his head, shaking his head as he giggles lightly.

"I should be asking you that, why are you awake?" Taehyung shrugs as Felix kisses his jaw.

"I couldn't sleep so I figured I would come look at the stars a bit but, I guess I was out here longer than I expected." The omega tilts his head up to look at his alpha, smiling at him before he captures Taehyungs lips in a light but passionate kiss.

Taehyung happily returns the kiss, pulling Felix closer by his small waist. The small kiss quickly turns heated as Taehyung swipes his tongue across felixs bottom lip but doesn't get granted access, his hand trails lower grabbing his mates ass harshly causing him to gasp. Taehyung takes that opportunity to slide his tongue inside his omegas mouth, their tongues fighting for dominance.

Felix looses the fight and lets Taehyung explore his mouth as he whimpers in need, grabbing fistfuls of the tallers shirt in his small hands. Taehyungs hands reach lower, tapping the back of his mates thighs signaling for him to jump. Once he's secure in Taehyungs arms the alpha carries him to the bed, gently laying him down to climb on top of him, their lips not breaking contact.

Felix whimpers as he feels Taehyung start to grind against him, his cock growing harder has the time passes. Felix reaches up, undoing the buttons on his husbands shirt as best as he could with his hands shaking slightly. The latter smiles down at his mate before sitting back on his knees, quickly taking his shirt off, discarding it to the side. Felix sits up when he feels his shirt get tugged at, slipping it over his head before capturing Taehyungs plump red lips with his own.

Taehyung is quick to kiss back, this kiss full of free and lust at their hands roam around each other. The alpha is quick to remove the rest of their clothing, pulling away from his mate to grab the lube. Taehyung goes to prep the smaller male under him, "I'm still prepped from earlier, please Tae I need you now~"

Nodding Taehyung pours lube into him palm, slicking his member up before going back to hovering over Felix. Felix pulls the taller into a deep kiss as he feels himself stretch around his alphas length, loving how full he feels when Taehyung bottoms out.

Felix feels nothing but bliss as he begins to roll his hip to show his alpha he wants him to move, the latter placing kisses down the omegas neck as he pulls out almost completely before sliding back in gently.

Taehyung lifts himself up with his arms, wanting to see the look of pleasure that has graced his omegas face. Their first time was gently and slow, they didn't want to rush anything and Taehyung wanted his mate to feel nothing but pleasure, as if he were on cloud 9.

"T-Tae~" Felix arches his back in pleasure as the alpha above him picks up his pace a bit, angling his hips as he tries to find the smallers prostate.

Felix arches his back letting out a high pitched moan, racking his nail up the length of his mates back as he feels his prostate get hit head on. Taehyung smirks at the erotic reaction he pulled from his Omega, "You feel so good baby boy~"

Felix moans louder at the praise he receives, "A-alpha! P-please faster!"

Taehyung granted his request loving the way the smaller was moaning loudly for him and only him, hissing slightly when he felt his mates nails dig into his back harshly. The alpha stares down at his Omega, admiring how the moon accented his beautiful features. The way the thin layer of sweat glistening on his body as he arches his back when his prostate gets hit, everything about Felix was beautifully perfect in Taehyungs eyes.

He thanks the Moon Goddess every single day for blessing him with Felix, for giving him a second chance to love and be loved in return. To have a reason to smile, laugh, feel butterflies in his stomach every time they hold hands.

To feel like he belonged.

Felix opens his eyes to look at his mate, wanting to know why he was slowing down only to blush when he realizes the taller was already looking at him. He reaches his hand up to cup Taehyungs cheek, resting their foreheads together. Butterfly kisses grace his cheeks and nose as Taehyung thrust slowly into him, every thrust full of love.

Felix whimpers as his prostate gets stimulated over and over again, bringing him closer to his orgasm.

"Tae I'm-"

"Go ahead baby, cum for me~" Taehyungs hips stutter as he feels his knot growing signaling he was close. The taller reaches between them, grabbing ahold of his mates length to help him get to his high quicker.

Taehyung send one hard final thrust into Felix before his knot locks them in place, he moans loudly as he empties himself into the smaller as he feels his mate cum all over their abdomens and his hand.

The only thing hear in the room is their heavy breathing and the sweet nothings Taehyung whispers to Felix, the Omega whimpers loudly when they're turned over so that he is situated on top.

"Shit I'm sorry baby." Taehyung bring him closer, allowing him to lay on his chest. Felix traces his fingers on Taehyungs chest, sighing in content as he feels fingers begin to run through his hair lulling him to sleep.

Taehyung smiles down at the small boy before kissing the crown of his head, "I love you." Grabbing a blanket beside them he covers them both, holding onto his mates waist with one hand while the other continues to play with his hair as he drifts off to dreamland.