Part 2

After agreeing to go a date with Yoongi, they both begin their walk to Yoongi's house. Neither of them felt like dealing with Jimin or Taehyung at all, knowing they'll try to keep them apart.

Once they arrive to his apartment, Yoongi goes and grabs some clothes for his mate to sleep in. Already agreeing that Jungkook would sleep in the bed and Yoongi on the couch. Jungkook changed in the bathroom and Yoongi in the room, of course they brushed their teeth together after Jungkook was given a spare tooth brush.

"Goodnight my beautiful mate~ tomorrow I'll take you out on a nice date okay baby?~"

"Goodnight Yooni~" kissing Yoongi's cheek, Jungkook walks out of the bathroom and gets in bed. Before he falls asleep he feels Yoongi press a light kiss to his forehead.

Morning soon rolled around, Jungkook washing dishes as Yoongi put away the extra food he made this morning for them. After everything was cleaned and put away Jungkook went to go get ready for their date, same as Yoongi both taking turns in the bathroom neither wanting to go to the one by the kitchen.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook questions as he holds Yoongi's hand, which swallowed his, as they walked down the street.

Chuckling Yoongi kisses his mate's hand, "It's a surprise baby."

They continue the walk to their destination getting to know each other, but something happens and it makes Yoongi's blood boil.

Yoongi hears someone whistle at his mate as they walk by. His eyes go red as he looks around for the male who did so, he stops when he feels Jungkook tug on his sleeve. Closing his eyes he takes a deep breath allowing himself to calm down.

Once he opens his eyes he looks at Jungkook with his deep brown eyes, smiling as he pulls the smaller male close to him. Jungkook smiles as he buries his head in the alpha's chest, sighing in relief happy Yoongi calmed down.

But all of that gets thrown out the window when someone opens their mouth, "Baby boy, why don't you ditch him for me huh? I can have you screaming my name in a matter of seconds!"

Jungkook begins to panic as he feels Yoongi tense up, scared of what's going to happen, "Yooni please stay calm, please." The omega begs his alpha but it seems that what he said is going in one ear out the other as Yoongi's eyes turn red.

"No one and I mean no one talks to my mate like that, I'm not going to let him get away with that Jungkook," The alphas voice is stern and full of dominance causing Jungkook to whimper slightly.

"What's a pretty omega like you doing with an alpha like him? You'd be better off with me~" they both look up to see a man a little taller than Yoongi but smaller in build standing before them, a smirk present on the male's face.

"He's my mate asshole so back off!" Yoongi let's go of Jungkook, stepping up to the beta in front of them.

The beta chuckles, "Like I care. I want him. I mean just look at him. So small, such a tiny waist, those thick thighs, oh and let's not forget that perky ass he has," Jungkook cries out and his eyes widen as he feels the beta smack his butt harshly.

Yoongi growls as he grabs the beta's arm with a tight grip, "That wasn't smart of you now was it?" Smirking Yoongi twist his arm harshly until he hears a snapping sound, the beta screaming in pain as Yoongi let's his wrist go.

"No one touches my mate!" Jungkook grabs Yoongi's hand and drags him away so he can calm him down.

"Yooni?" He asks with a small and quiet voice, the alpha looks at him showing his red eyes. The omega leans forward, having to stand on his tippy toes, placing a gentle peck on his mate's cheek.