Part 16 (M)

(Time skip~~)

"Alright baby Taehyung said he would take you to school today, I hope you have an amazing day at school baby girl."

"I will daddy I love you!"

"I love you more." Sonhwa kisses her dad on the cheek before grabbing her backpack, she stops in her tracks when she hears a knock on the door.

When Yoongi opens the door he watches as his daughter runs to Taehyung, "Taetae!"

"We'll pick her up from school, thank you for doing this Tae."

"No need to thank me Yoongs I know y'all are exhausted with work and everything." Taehyung smiles while he walks to the car with Sonhwa secured in his arms, the little girl waving goodbye at her father.

When he closes the door, Yoongi walks back to the room seeing his mate curled up in the bed sleeping peacefully. The alpha smirks when he sees the marks he left on his mates hips a few nights prior. He lays down beside his mate, rubbing his hand along his omegas back but stopping at where to comforter is covering his plump bottom.

Yoongi decides that the blanket is serving no purpose as he moves it out of the way, gently massaging the smallers bottom. Jungkook begging to stir as soft airy moans begin to leave his mouth.

"Yooni?" Yoongi growls lowly at the needy tone in Jungkooks voice, his member to hardening as he sees Jungkook arch his back when Yoongi squeezes harder.

"Alpha~" Yoongi looks at his mate noticing he's fully awake now, his cheeks flushed a pretty shade of pink. "You're always so shy when we do this~"

Jungkook moans as he feels Yoongi use some of the slick dripping out of him as lube, slicking up his fingers before sliding one in drawing a chocked moan out of the smaller.

Yoongi is quick to prep his mate, making sure he's stretched perfectly to be able to take his knot. By the time he adds the third finger Jungkook is a moaning mess, begging for more and more wanting to be filled with something bigger.

Yoongi turns Jungkook onto his back spreading his mates legs after he removed his fingers, chuckling when his omega whines from them empty feeling but shuts up when he sees Yoongi remove his pants and boxers. Jungkook pulls him into a passionate kiss as Yoongi enters him, not giving him time to adjust he begins to thrust into the boy beneath him.

"So good baby so fucking good!" Jungkook throws his head back, arching his back as Yoongi hits his spot over and over, abusing his prostate with every thrust.

"Alpha!" Jungkook drags his nail up the length of Yoongis back, Yoongi groaning at the slight pain he feels knowing there will be marks on his back when they're done.

"I love you baby~" Yoongi picks up his pace, Jungkook barely able to form words as he moans loudly. "L-l-love a-alpha!"

"Fuck baby why don't you ride me huh? Show alpha how much you want his knot?" Jungkook whimpers at the dominance in his voice before nodding his head.

When Yoongi seats himself against the headboard Jungkook is quick to lower himself on his mates lap. Bouncing on his cock quickly, his body jolting when the tip of his mates cock hits his prostate.

"Oh fuck alpha!" Yoongi grabs ahold of Jungkooks plump bottom, slapping it a few times before harshly grabbing it while pulling his mate closer.

"My omega feels so fucking good! You're such a good boy for alpha!" Jungkook moans at the praise he receives, clenched around his alphas cock as he bounces faster.

"I'm alphas good boy, alpha feels so good AH!" Yoongi begins to thrust up into the boy above him harshly, continuously slamming into the youngers prostate. He loved watching Jungkook melt in pleasure because of him, Yoongi connects their lips in a heated kiss swallowing every moan Jungkook let slip.

Jungkook begins to clench around Yoongi as he feels closer and closer to his high and he could tell his alpha was too, feeling his thrust get sloppy as his knot builds.

"C-cum, please let me c-cum a-alpha~" Yoongi nods as he continues to thrust up into his baby boy, Jungkook throws his head back as he cums all over their abdomens arching his back beautifully. Yoongi grabs a hold of his mates hips as he slams him down locking him in place as his know finally bust, feeling Jungkook to the rim.

Their staggered breathing feels the room as they calm down, "Fuck that was amazing Yooni~" Jungkook lays his head on Yoongis shoulder as he feels him lovingly rub his back.

"It really was baby, I love you."

"I love you alpha." 

I'm sorry I was gone for so long but I couldn't decide what to write, so I chose some smut!! Enjoy~~