Starting Over (Part 4)

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm sorry it's so short!

Warnings: Peter being super cute. :)

————————————————————————————————————

When you woke up you saw that Peter had left. You prayed that he didn't get in trouble by Aunt May because of you. You were getting ready when it hit you hard like a brick. You had told Peter you liked him the night before! You didn't mean to, you thought that you had only thought it. You were so tired and didn't realize that you said it out loud. You flopped back down on your bed. No wonder Peter left, you scared him off.

You wanted to skip school. You wanted to just lay on your bed humiliated for the rest of your life. But you had to go to school. When you arrived at school you were praying that you wouldn't run into Peter. But you did the exact opposite as that. Peter spotted you from across the hall and you quickly ran up to the library to get away from him.

You sat down at one of the tables, and pulled out your laptop and began to work. You were lucky because for the first period you had a study hall, which allowed you to catch up on all of your homework.

You heard the door of the library opened and Peter walked in holding something behind his back. Shoot! You thought you can let him see you y/n. You hid your face behind your math notebook, trying to act as if you were just another random student studying.

"Trying to hide?" Peter' voice called out.

You turned around, defeated ready to face embarrassment, "Look Peter, I'm so sorry for what I said last night. I was just so tired and I didn't mean to say that, it just slipped out." and before you knew it you were crying, you weren't even exactly sure why, "I've just been going through so much lately with school and homework, and I was just torn over the fact that we weren't friends anymore. Please don't let one stupid thing that I said last night run our friendship." You were sobbing at this point.

Peter just stood there shocked. He pulled you close to him in a tight hug, "Y/N, calm down. It's okay. I won't let anything ruin our friendship. And I am so glad you said what you said last night."

You broke away from the hug looking up at Peter, "W-what do you mean?" You asked wiping away your tears.

Peter took a deep breath, "Look y/n. I love you so much. I've known it ever since we were kids. I had a crush on you for forever. Even when I was too young to even understand it. You mean so much to me. You a beautiful, kind, funny and smart and the most incredible woman I have met in my life. I don't know what I'd do without you. Would you please do me the honor of going on a date with me tonight?" Peter pulled his hand out from behind his backpack to reveal a bouquet of blue orchids.

You just stood there, looking at Peter. You could see in his eyes that he really meant it and that he was totally nervous right now, "Yes. Yes please, Peter. I've been waiting for so long." You said as you wiped away your tears.

Peter looked so relieved. Before you knew what was even happening, Peter set down the flowers on the table and kissed you.

It was like heaven. You had been waiting for this moment for so long. You prayed this wasn't a dream and you were about to wake up. You and Peter were perfect for each other. The way his lips, moved against yours, it felt like it could go in forever, but Peter broke away.

"Wow." He said.

"Wow is right!" You replied, "Why did we wait so long?"

"I have no idea," Peter said. "Ummm, where do you want to go?"

"How about you surprise me?"

"Oh," He said. You noticed that he got nervous, "Yeah, I can do that!"

"Great!!" You said, "see you tonight."

"Okay!" he said, "Bye y/n!" He walked off and you noticed the bounce in his step. You turned around back to your work when heard a crash. You turned around to see that Peter had tripped over a chair.

"I'm okay!" he called out. He got back up and quickly walked out of the library, hoping not to embarrass himself in front of you again. You giggled to yourself. Same old clumsy Peter Parker.