Umbrella Man (Tom Holland)

A/N: Sorry if this imagine is short. Tell me if you want a part 2 to this imagine.

Word Count: words

Warnings: A little bit of fluff

—————————————————————

You were walking down the street in a rush trying to get to work. You had missed your train and your car broke down so you were forced to walk to work which was about 45 minutes away from your house.

It had rained the night before and all the streets had ginormous puddles in them. You rounded a corner when you saw a car headed towards the stoplight. This shouldn't have worried you, but there was a huge puddle at the corner.

The car turned the corner, about to splash water everywhere when someone crept  up behind you and stuck out there umbrella shielding you from the blast.

You turned around to see a boy with chocolate eyes, and a cute mess of brown curls on top of his head. He looked so familiar but you couldn't place where you had seen him before.

"You alright darling?" He had a smooth English accent that calmed your beating heart.

"Yeah. Thank you so much!" You said, "I've just been having the worst morning, so thank you for brightening it!" You smiled.

"No problem!" He said, "Well I have to get going to work now, so goodbye." And just like that he ran off, taking your heart with him.

** Time Skip brought to you by Iron Man's countless suits **

Your work meeting had gone okay and you were now on your way home. You walked down the stairs of the subway station. You were in a hurry to get home and see your dog, Murphy.

You quickly walked down the stairs before accidentally skipping a step causing you to loose your balance. You fell towards the front of the stairs only to be caught be someone. 

You looked up to see the same man who had saved you from the rain. Then it hit you in the face like a pile of bricks. "Oh my god." you said, "You're Tom Holland!"

"I thought you already knew." he said.

"I thought you looked familiar, but I couldn't place it. And thank you for saving me again."

"No problem!" he said, "How about I give you my number, just in case you need saving again."

"Smooth." you said.

Tom smiled, "Here's my number." He handed you a small slip of paper with his number scribbled on it.

"thanks!" you said grinning down at the piece of paper.

"See you soon love." he said before placing a kiss on your lips. And as soon as he was there he was gone.